Archived Can you pick up your check early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandie89

ElectronicsTM
This is probably a stupid question, but I checked on eHR from home and saw that my pay statement was already available. I signed up for direct deposit (only recently), but I'm not sure it's gone through quite yet. Would our paycheck be at the TSC already or do I have to wait until Friday to pick it up?

You have to wait until Friday.
Checks arrive 1-2 days before but can NOT be picked up early because they aren't valid until Friday's date.
Your pay statement is available for VIEWING but the funds have not yet actually transferred.
I was told that I couldn't even pick up my DD stub early.

This is probably a stupid question, but I checked on eHR from home and saw that my pay statement was already available. I signed up for direct deposit (only recently), but I'm not sure it's gone through quite yet. Would our paycheck be at the TSC already or do I have to wait until Friday to pick it up?
You have to wait until Friday.

I figured as much but thought I'd ask. I signed up for the Target pay card thing and activated it last Friday. Would that be enough time for my DD info from that to go through to just get money on the card? I know every job says DD takes 1-2 pay periods to go through but I've never had an issue with that (I always got paid via card the next payday) even after signing up for it after we'd filled out all of our info during orientation.

You'd have to check with your HR.
Someone with the pay card will probably be able to weigh in later.

I figured as much but thought I'd ask. I signed up for the Target pay card thing and activated it last Friday. Would that be enough time for my DD info from that to go through to just get money on the card? I know every job says DD takes 1-2 pay periods to go through but I've never had an issue with that (I always got paid via card the next payday) even after signing up for it after we'd filled out all of our info during orientation.
On the bottom of your pay statement it should show you what account your money is being deposited into. If no account is listed, then you should pick up a paper check. I don't know how the pay card works but I have a Target Credit Union account and I get paid on Wednesday night via direct deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back