MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

My store has been in pilot of about a year now, and all of the sudden they got crazy about names. It used to be lax and chill but now they are writing up if someone rejects to recognize the new names and pilot structure. They have also been conducting corporate reviews every week and management has been shaken up. Some positions have been eliminated like the tech/beauty lead.

When our HRTM does/adjusts the schedule everything is fine. When our ETL-HR does them all hell breaks loose because people will be scheduled when they're not available or given nine workdays in a row. Yes, our ETL-HR is a sorority sister ditz.

Our ETL would change the schedule after it was published and not tell anyone, including the TMs whose schedules were changed. Or she would call someone in on Monday, give them another day they were scheduled off, not change it in the system, and then be pissed because we were short handed that day. Somehow it always ended up being the TLs’ fault. That sorority must be company wide...🙄

Oh yeah, we have "trash parties" in the back now (sounds more like something Walmart would have) and nobody seems to realize or care that it leaves salesfloor with NO coverage for 20min and just means everyone is waiting in line at the baler.
At least they are attempting to throw away cardboard in the baler! The corner where the baler is located is so clogged up with trash, pieces of garbage, bags filled with styrofoam and piles of cardboard. Everyone puts their cardboard into the baler except when it's loaded to the top and no one with a walkie can call a person with keys to smash it. So then the "Oh. It's full...I can't take care of this cardboard so I'll start a pile on the unload line." Very, very frustrating...:mad:

There have been some days where there had been no one in SL for a couple of hours.
SL is usually empty for an hour max in the morning and it’s usually because a TL is opening and they are tra la la-ing somewhere else in the store or they are grabbing Starbucks.

So how is this suppose to help sales and help guests by having one TL on the floor?
I’m sure that one hour at opening is not as important as the 3 and 4 hour gaps we have in hard lines in the middle of the day. It’s not like all areas of the store are even accessible for shopping at 8am.

I’m sure that one hour at opening is not as important as the 3 and 4 hour gaps we have in hard lines in the middle of the day. It’s not like all areas of the store are even accessible for shopping at 8am.
This is more than just one just one hour at opening, I am talking 3 to 4.

This is more than just one just one hour at opening, I am talking 3 to 4.
Ok but my post said an hour max, so I didn't know you were talking about your store and it being a few hours.

Yes I can see how that makes no sense since style is really supposed to be promoting sales.

When our HRTM does/adjusts the schedule everything is fine. When our ETL-HR does them all hell breaks loose because people will be scheduled when they're not available or given nine workdays in a row. Yes, our ETL-HR is a sorority sister ditz.

Sounds like our ETL-HR, at least by the description.

May be late to the party but my store had an E2E pilot that failed miserably. They will try again and probably fail again.
Backroom refuses to do sales floor shit, 4 or 5 of them quit to avoid it last time and were rehired after E2E stopped. I imagine the same thing will happen again.
Backroom got super fucked too. Nothing was organized, nothing was pushed/pulled. Everything was a mess. Giant flats with boxes were parked for weeks.
Salesfloor TMs did not to their research/push/pull/audits either.
Our store basically stayed the same and ignored everything the pilot wanted us to do.
Bad move.
I wish my store ignored E2E...

Agreed, but my store has a history of circling around like this. Maybe the new STL will figure something out. The old one kept saying "everything is amazing!" during the first E2E.
"Everything IS amazing!" When communication is terrible and you assume you're doing it the right way.

I was filling milk in the dairy cooler we have a back loader from 2 pm till 3 pm about 50 boxes of the half gallon silk and almond milks from the fdc truck. So no one in pfresh valley. Lol.
It will only get worse with the "we can't schedule anyone in market earlier than 7am".

What type of BS is that? Hey leads, there is the thing when you have spare hours in unload stocking and use them for your PA at least to start early. Bill that work center but have the person do market.

I am so over it. I have to fill open fresh alone. Every morning the same shit. Closers just loaf AF.

And the whole shopping cart theory. How about order more backroom carts. My green racks, a good handful have been taken away for other use.

End to end will end Target in the near future. Their stocks have been going down.

It will only get worse with the "we can't schedule anyone in market earlier than 7am".

What type of BS is that? Hey leads, there is the thing when you have spare hours in unload stocking and use them for your PA at least to start early. Bill that work center but have the person do market.

I am so over it. I have to fill open fresh alone. Every morning the same shit. Closers just loaf AF.

And the whole shopping cart theory. How about order more backroom carts. My green racks, a good handful have been taken away for other use.

End to end will end Target in the near future. Their stocks have been going down.

That’s an ignorant and false statement. Stock hit 5 year high a few days ago . . . Might be all time high I didn’t look back farther.

The only reason spot is making money is because people falsely believe the extra money in thwir paychecks from trumps idiotic change wont hurt them come tax season. Its like the housing market. This high their on will crash and it will burn spot hard.

Back