MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

The funny part is, I think corporate still thinks stores have full instocks teams. I frequently hear people at the CSC reference the "instocks team" when I call about certain SFS issues, as if the instocks team is still a thing at most stores. We literally just have a salesfloor TL run through the task list as quickly as possible each day and that's it.
Ours is now a walkie reminder to do your rigs. Oh and that means who ever has a mydevice gets to do them.

At our store we still have an instocks team as well as the Backroom team.. we have to back stock all POG stuff as well. Our backroom is yellow for the year which is sad because last year we were green. Our flow TL just got fired, our Logistics ETL is running the trucks! Now that's a funny thing to see.

At our store we still have an instocks team as well as the Backroom team.. we have to back stock all POG stuff as well. Our backroom is yellow for the year which is sad because last year we were green. Our flow TL just got fired, our Logistics ETL is running the trucks! Now that's a funny thing to see.

Yeah we have a yellow backroom and you can trace every bit of that downslide to the E2E teams cause that is where almost all of the issues are in the back..

I spend yesterday doing some LOCU in the back really fun to find panties and pants in the same waco with crayons and pencils. They are just backstocking things by where the vehicle is sitting not what fill group.. I asked and that was the answer I was given by this TM.. I noted names and times for my TL to have a not so nice chat with there's.. I texted the pics to my TL and they were not pretty.

Yeah we have a yellow backroom and you can trace every bit of that downslide to the E2E teams cause that is where almost all of the issues are in the back..

I spend yesterday doing some LOCU in the back really fun to find panties and pants in the same waco with crayons and pencils. They are just backstocking things by where the vehicle is sitting not what fill group.. I asked and that was the answer I was given by this TM.. I noted names and times for my TL to have a not so nice chat with there's.. I texted the pics to my TL and they were not pretty.
Its like the sign I had to put up over where Pets is backstocked to remind people that the ladder there can't wander off. (it was added as a part of one of the renovations so it doesnt have a dedicated ladder that is attached to the walls)

Its like the sign I had to put up over where Pets is backstocked to remind people that the ladder there can't wander off. (it was added as a part of one of the renovations so it doesnt have a dedicated ladder that is attached to the walls)

Don't get me started on ladders, why are there 4 step ladders in our lock up? All the of valleys in the lock up have built in Cotterman ladders!

I've been saying for a while that having a dedicated team handle all the tasks in a department (signing, POG, truck, in stocks, zoning - all of it) could make for a better run department. But this e2e business is awful. It's only going half-way, and turning truck into the most inefficient and incredibly boring process. Not that it was exciting before, but now it's just drudge work.

I've been saying for a while that having a dedicated team handle all the tasks in a department (signing, POG, truck, in stocks, zoning - all of it) could make for a better run department. But this e2e business is awful. It's only going half-way, and turning truck into the most inefficient and incredibly boring process. Not that it was exciting before, but now it's just drudge work.
The stupid part is that every store implemented it differently because there were no clear instructions (or they varied wildly by region/group/district).

Some stores have a legit working E2E process, while others couldn't commit and have some weird hybrid shit that's barely holding together.

The stupid part is that every store implemented it differently because there were no clear instructions (or they varied wildly by region/group/district).

Some stores have a legit working E2E process, while others couldn't commit and have some weird hybrid shit that's barely holding together.

You mean standard operating procedure for Spot?

Yes 1 box per minute is an aversge, some take longer others are quicker If you have 20 boxes of yoplait yogurt. You can do those in about 10 minutes easy. Orange juice easy.

All produce I get about 150 pieces everyday about 3 pallets and average 40 minutes a pallet.
So after 2 hours produce is all done including bananas and banana trees.
Meat takes 30 minutes including couponing.
Bakery is only 1 table push it in less than 1 hour come on it's not that hard.
Now push the 1/2 gallon specialty milks from the truck sbout 30 minutes. Push vendor milk 30 minutes.
You have now done 4 1/2 hours for pfresh.
Break down all dairy pallets about 2 pallets 30 minutes. Take lunch. Push dairy for 2 hours and the whole FDC truck can be done in 8 hours by 1 person minus freezer.

On a Friday we get around the same 3 produce pallets sometimes just 2 produce pallets + 1 banana + 1 meat to last through the weekend.
It depends how much was ordered so sometimes for me it's 45-50 min a pallet. I struggle to get all my pallets done some days because for some reason our truck comes really late, sometimes after 12:30 pm and I leave at 3 (don't forget i have to give myself time to throw away my trash AND do the order. sometimes it arrives earlier like 11am,which isn't bad at all. but anytime after 12 i do my best considering i work by myself. My least favorite is when they keep sending those organic drinks for 4 bucks no one buys, which takes up time..i either have to flex those in the smoothie drink cooler and print a label or bring them to the back (we already have over 100 packs of those things) Ive gone as far as lowering the price and no one buys it. Who likes to drink Uber Greens?

We still have a small overnight team that does salesfloor frieght but softlines and grocery do there own and grocery comes in at 4 And softlines at 6.

We've been doing this at our store. At first it was very chaotic, especially from a signing standpoint, which is what I do. I had no clue when sales planners were being done, revisions, pogs etc. Its been a few months, and now that everyone is in their groove, it's getting easier and more organized. Although we did put our pog team back together for the huge resets for the brand launches and in small apps, seasonal and electronics.

umm, there were no instructions period other than,
  1. all teams are going away. All dedicated stockers now responsible for everything in their area.
  2. you have no dedicated stockers in an area? Get them.
  3. all hours that were for sf only are combined with flow. you can't give these away or someone from corp will appear and boot your ass (if we have a quene WE will use it)
  4. all stocking and upload metrics are gone, except the ones that affect corp profitability that only we can see
  5. dont fuck it up. Don't ask us how to not fuck it up because we don't either. But we WILL know when you fuck it up. We know that much.

On a Friday we get around the same 3 produce pallets sometimes just 2 produce pallets + 1 banana + 1 meat to last through the weekend.
It depends how much was ordered so sometimes for me it's 45-50 min a pallet. I struggle to get all my pallets done some days because for some reason our truck comes really late, sometimes after 12:30 pm and I leave at 3 (don't forget i have to give myself time to throw away my trash AND do the order. sometimes it arrives earlier like 11am,which isn't bad at all. but anytime after 12 i do my best considering i work by myself. My least favorite is when they keep sending those organic drinks for 4 bucks no one buys, which takes up time..i either have to flex those in the smoothie drink cooler and print a label or bring them to the back (we already have over 100 packs of those things) Ive gone as far as lowering the price and no one buys it. Who likes to drink Uber Greens?
they love uber greens at our store. We got a bigger set recently and during the fun, it went first

I am so happy to be on the SFS Team (first time for my store) for 4th Quarter. I am sure it will be a shit show, but every work center is. This time I get to hide, as its a new (very important) process that no one will want to fuck with. (and be THAT guy).

But nowhere NEAR how the rest of the store is going to be for this E2E in 4th Quarter.

Back