MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

They are dribbling out the information so that they can utilize what they have now. With the expectation that this rolls out nationwide in the first quarter 2019, they need to be able to get through 4th quarter 2018 strong. Use the longtime team members that can work with little supervision. Use them as the work horses while they groom the new robots.Does anyone here really think that this is going to be nirvana? Hours in Feb through April are notoriously low. There is not going to be a fairy sprinkling hours everywhere. Do anyone really think that they are going to staff the same amount of hours at $15 per hour? Hell no. The front ends currently have 1 cashier for 8 self checkouts and maybe 2 more. We used to have a total of 5 during the same time frame. Modernization= less human labor costs. Soon there will be only a handful who qualify for benefits. Benefits are expensive and only a few will get those. My guess is that once they have teams in designated areas, extra leads will soon be gone. Once the teams get really good at focusing in one department they can have 1 lead over 2 areas. Funny thing about conference calls (on speaker phone) and conversations held in the STLs office, everyone can hear them because the walls are paper thin. If you have been at Target over 10 years, are over 40 years old are overweight or smoke, you will be made to disappear. They won't outright fire you. They will sabotage your work center, making it as difficult as possible to do your job. Like I have said yes this process has the potential to succeed, but there is a cost. There is an endgame here. Its right in front of our faces. Pay attention! Protect yourself.

" Use the longtime team members that can work with little supervision. Use them as the work horses while they groom the new robots." I couldn't agree more. We have to babysit the team when the actual TL or I should say "Lead" is off and we don't get paid his pay. I hate to say it, even when he's here hardly gives a rats ass what we are to do, then us "captains" give direction to the members. Wtf?

don't quite know where to put this I think either here or in the other mega thread. meh… it's a 50/50 shot I guess.

I've seen some of the new hires and wow they for the most part all have a certain look and age demographic. like it was stated elsewhere on here if you don't measure up to the new unspoken criteria hold on to your socks because you are going to get drop kicked out the door at the first available opportunity.

bitter and frustrated yep
sad to see the death dive we are sliding into from the slippery slope Mr Job Hopper Pepsi put us on
amazed at the fire, safety, L&I,OSHA violations that continually happen day after day
shocked at the failed - yeah to identifying, so well yeah

blood sweat and tears from all the hard work over the years just means nothing.

Who's ready for assignment sheets in market?

Had the 2 day training recently. Every tm now gets assignment sheets. Positive thing though, TLs are supposed to not be scheduled as a part of the daily tasks. Supposed to be able to float around guiding and working what needs the most help.

We shall see how that works. Since I still use market hours for that. >,<

Who's ready for assignment sheets in market?

Had the 2 day training recently. Every tm now gets assignment sheets. Positive thing though, TLs are supposed to not be scheduled as a part of the daily tasks. Supposed to be able to float around guiding and working what needs the most help.

We shall see how that works. Since I still use market hours for that. >,<
One of the market team members was telling me about this. He was telling that they have him do a bunch of stuff before that isn't on the sheets and that he might not even get to it because of that. I'm sure he doesn't seem to care that much since his last day is next week.

Thanks! I have seen that one. I guess I'm asking what kind of assignments were on the sheets. Are they the same everyday? I'm wondering if I'm doing anything different.. ones not on the sheets. Or are they just gonna be added work to do? Soooo... every team member gets one?

Thanks! I have seen that one. I guess I'm asking what kind of assignments were on the sheets. Are they the same everyday? I'm wondering if I'm doing anything different.. ones not on the sheets. Or are they just gonna be added work to do? Soooo... every team member gets one?

Yeah, every tm gets one. There are pre printed tasks, but they dont have to be used. Can be crossed off if not applicable. The tl should just specify how long each task should take, plus add notes on the bottom if needed.

I've got pictures to prove the OSHA, L&I and Fire Safety violations as does AP because cameras and all that. does any one do anything about it? Yes, they did say something about all the hazards and they now have 15 hours this week and next.
The collective bargaining agreement at my new job protects me against this. That being said I guess OSHA has been at the location across town several times recently, as an employee there called their union rep.

I like that our store director at my new job is busy helping with stuff on the floor and not just in an office. He even has to backup cashier.
Same thing at mine. Its crazy how involved mine is. He spends his day checking in with his dept managers, helping where needed, and building displays... as well as cashieering when needed. I think Target needs to adjust the balance of expectations from TLs and ETLs.

I would love to be able to donate my produce, but was told that since we are unable to setup daily service, everything must be tossed. We do donate yogurt, drinks, meats, and bakery items.

Back