Archived Have your hours increased or decreased in the past month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been at 15 for the past 3 schedules. Hopefully this week and next week I can drag them up into the low 20s

Whether given 15-20 hrs/wk I never know when I will be extended.

My hours have started to creep up a little due to people quitting. I was at single digits for a couple weeks.

Single digits???

3053.png

I went from 40 to 36. They're creeping back up to 40 slowly, we will implement the food team soon so they need me in there.

12 hours this and next week, 3rd week schedule is only 8. Everyone's hours is just as bad.

How's everyone doing with the two week schedule now? (9/25-10/1)

How's everyone doing with the two week schedule now? (9/25-10/1)
I jumped from 16 up to 36. Only reason this happened is because the pricing TL snagged me for their team on that schedule for some of my shifts. If they hadn't done that I would probably still be at 16.

Mine are sorta steady in the mid 20s. They go down in softlines, but up for cashiering... and we have a FRO on leave, so that's helping a little. My 9/25 schedule is at 24.75. I was getting some favoritism hours a few months back, but that etl transferred :(. I'm not typically a fan of favoritism, but kinda hard to argue against it when it's paying your bills :/

I used to always give my cashier shifts away, but I can't afford to right now

My hours have definitely decreased, I've been cross training all over the store and now hr has me doing instocks and I hadn't asked to work instock, plus it prevents me from Picking up hours because I'm there from 8am to 12pm so its hard to pick up a shift unless it starts at 1pm because I'm on the bus.
When I started last year I was always scheduled 30-38 hours but since we have a new etl hr she's butchering all the perm tms and giving damn near 40 hours to the seasonal tms. My availability is open but she keeps scheduling me for instocks and I'm a cashier, I'm looking into filing for partial unemployment....

My hours have definitely decreased, I've been cross training all over the store and now hr has me doing instocks and I hadn't asked to work instock, plus it prevents me from Picking up hours because I'm there from 8am to 12pm so its hard to pick up a shift unless it starts at 1pm because I'm on the bus.
When I started last year I was always scheduled 30-38 hours but since we have a new etl hr she's butchering all the perm tms and giving damn near 40 hours to the seasonal tms. My availability is open but she keeps scheduling me for instocks and I'm a cashier, I'm looking into filing for partial unemployment....

And that kind of shit is why employees just up and leave. Perm TM's are going to stick around but these temp ones are just that - temp. And when you are a perm employee cleaning up the messes from the Temps who didn't get training and have no clue what they are doing - really pisses you off. And pissed off employees don't save your ass when you need it..

Its prolly getting close for me to abandon ship. If I'm getting dropped to 24 right before another holiday I can only imagine how bad it's going to be in january. We waited almost a year for hours to come back for what? Another hour cut and a whopping month of actual hours before cuts again? This place is insulting.

36 to 32...then 30...24...21...19.

The job hunt continues. Thankfully people are giving away shifts for various reasons, so I've been able to get between 30-35 most weeks.

Started at 27 for the week, ended up with like 35
Have 25 for the next week starting the 25th, hoping to get up to 30+
Two weeks out is 28.5 hours, also wanna get it 30+

34 hrs 10/2-10/8 but I typically manage to get 30+ a week. I know a lot of my team has been having 10 hour weeks and there's a lot of talk of jumping ship. I really do hope they find something better, because they're just getting the whip cracked harder on their backs because September is a slow month so hours have to be cut but they still keep the redcard goals the same because Everything Is Actually Bullshit Talking Points Fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back