Archived Have your hours increased or decreased in the past month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyerc

GSTL
Mine have increased to 40+ some overtime now that back to school season is in full circle. My hours had slid slightly in early August. How about you guys?

its been up and down really. 1 week i was at 40, the next 31.5 another week 37. so its whatever they feel like doing that week.

I've gone from 40 to 48+ by working as support help at a struggling high volume store in my district.

Increased at my store.. I'm cross trained in a few areas, so I can always get hours for any shift day or night.

Increased but they are still several hours under what I was getting around this time last year.

They were going down these past few weeks but they're starting to go back up next week. Kinda hoping that stays consistent.

Last week mine were almost at 40. I'm not even a team lead :confused: they've been creeping up a lot since the beginning of summer but I can't say the same for other team members at my store. Some hAve had theirs cut

From a couple weeks ago: They ended up cutting that shift, too. I have 100% open availability, and am cross-trained. :) Just The Other Week! ;D.png

Last edited:
Haha, ;) Life is more fun with mysteries. Also, my city is under a lot of fire from the whole country right now. :(

We went up, but now that its September, down hill the hours go.

Yeah we've been writing Septemver schedules and people's hours are plummeting. A lot has to do with Targets forecasting, some has to do with us going off summer hours and closing at ten.

Hang in there everyone, it will get better.

Hours went up. Was at 22 hours last week, went up to 36 this week, 37 next week, and 36 the following.

Hopefully with the holiday season coming it will give more hours for you guys!

Definitly increased, however I keep getting scheduled below my average....we're consistently either busier than expected, or understaffed, so I've picked up a ton of hours.

Pretty exciting, I expect to get 40+ this holiday season at this rate. I feel like preparing now and making sure I'm in good health so I can handle all the stress with ease. Lol.

Our store has really been hurting. We're about 80ish hours in the red on payroll, and we haven't been meeting sales goals for a while now. ;~;

HR told me that backroom was allotted 16 hours on the new schedule. That's less than half a day's worth for a truck day.

I went from 40 to 30 this week. Next week I have 20 and the 10 day out I have 15. We are slowly all losing hours in my store and have been told they should be this low through the end of September possibly into October. If it wasn't so close to 4th quarter I would be looking for another job because I can't make ends meet on these hours.

Payroll in September looks rough. Going to be tight for sure, especially with high Plano workloads but no increase in total store hours for it, they are going to have to cut from somewhere to get it done (bye hours at front end!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back