Archived Have your hours increased or decreased in the past month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get my 25hrs this week into 39hrs.

Next week is 31hrs and 27hrs on the newest schedule.

Not sure how long I could keep it up. They know BRTMs can't come clean on a truck day with 5hr shifts and yet they still assign us 5hrs

24 hours per week for the next few weeks. Ironically enough because we understaffed due to order cuts, one day last week we got hammered when there were only 3 people scheduled and we're still like a full day behind. Good to see the hour cuts working out well for this workcenter. I did turn 24 hrs into 40 this week so theres that.

Our hours are still super low and our district is apparently way over hours so there is no chance to pick up hours. If someone calls out we aren't allowed to use those hours on anyone else.

I dropped another hour on the newest schedule. Last week was 27, this week 24, next week is 23.

Saturday, we had only 3 TMs and a TL on the floor for the whole day in sl. They're not even calling people in for callouts... And I'm calling out for my morning (5 hour) FR shift because I'm so sick. I only worked Saturday because I can't afford to call out on 8hr shifts (I use up my sick and vacation hours every few weeks) and I'm hoping I'll be better in time to work my next shift without any cough attacks, and with the ability to breathe through my nose.

How is the 10/16-22 schedule looking?

I got 32hrs though I think my TLs on vacation which is why I'm getting a couple 8hr shifts.

Next week is my problem. 20hrs/5hr shifts(4days).

I did ask a couple of days off. Let's see if I can try my best to increase it.

Only 20 hours on the newest schedule, working 5 days 4 hours each.....We had 2 weeks of 40 or less hours total for market for the entire week and then a couple more weeks now of maximum of 56 hours a week. What is this shit? Did corporate change something in market hours because we were at almost 90 and they cut us down to almost 50...its so dumb. Our store is lower volume, 6am push but so far for the week were were up like 50k in this new month. They are also rolling out opening at 7am next week I think, which is the dumbest idea I have ever heard. So glad we can service the two guests who come in before 8 now

Im really frustrated because opening market I now have to fight for equipment because I now come in at 7, and I dont feel I have any free time to do anything other than pulls, working out milk/bananas/ice/eggs and culling.

Plano got crapped on too. Last I heard they were 1-2 weeks behind were they were supposed to be and for the truck towards the end of the week they literally pulled everyone from their workcenters to get the truck done sucking more hours out of non truck process. Im so sick of Target constantly cutting hours even though there is even more work to do then when I started a few years ago, its rediculous. The work has to get done somehow, you cant just keep cutting hours and expect the same results

Last edited:
Yeah we are opening at 7am too but they arent changing payroll since GSA and cash office start at seven anyways.

After languishing in the teens I've gotten up to the low 20s in hours but haven't moved beyond that yet.

Yeah we are opening at 7am too but they arent changing payroll since GSA and cash office start at seven anyways.

So the GSA and the first guests will stroll in together? No time for the GSA to prep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back