Archived Integrity hotline

Status
Not open for further replies.

louehans

Guest Service & Electronics
Just wanted to know what some of your experiences are with them? I know people i’ve worked with said they do help but some people did say they didn’t.

Don't do without talking to your store or hr, first. Have all events well documented.
Commie says it best:
The hotline is for egregious shit that can't be handled in store and that Spot could get legal trouble for.
They only want to hear about shit like sexual harassment that has already been reported many times and not handled by STL or HR ETL, an ETL stealing from tills, threats of violence, stuff that is illegal.
Being told to do something you don't like or the managers not working the way you think they should is not a hotline call.
If you don't go through channels it will just get dropped back to the STL and they will be pissed.

Keep in mind that just like the HR person the Hotline is not there to help you, it is there to protect Spot.
It is a tool you use only under very certain circumstances and even then you want to be careful how you go about it.

Last edited:
Integrity Hotline should be used as last resort after other means within hierarchy of command exhausted and even then one must prepare to accept potential consequences as, while presented as means to assist the employee, the reality is it exists to protect the corporation.

That being said, legitimate grievances WILL be addressed and remedied per policy.

Just wanted to know what some of your experiences are with them? I know people i’ve worked with said they do help but some people did say they didn’t.
Just like @Hardlinesmaster said, the hotline is there to protect the company not you. If it is worthy of a hotline call, I’d just get a lawyer and sue instead. If you can’t sue over it, chances are it’s not hotline call worthy.

From all you have all said I had already contacted the hotline, I only gave them my store number not my name or anything at all. But saying how you guys all said they only protect the store I think i’m just going to put my two weeks in instead on dealing with anymore of the drama. Thank you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back