Archived Leadership schedules just got “modernized”...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as my username suggests, I’m still stunned. This will trigger a mass exodus that I can only assume is HQ’s desired outcome.

I have to say that it is really odd to have them in the building later. Our closing team members had no idea who some of them are! I also like having a consistent closing leader each night. I'm not sure how the leaders feel, but the rest of us like it.

I have to say that it is really odd to have them in the building later. Our closing team members had no idea who some of them are! I also like having a consistent closing leader each night. I'm not sure how the leaders feel, but the rest of us like it.

I think there’s still going to be only one leader at night (LOD or closing lead) but the other ETLs and TLs will be working later in the day to support their departments

I think there’s still going to be only one leader at night (LOD or closing lead) but the other ETLs and TLs will be working later in the day to support their departments
This is what is happening. There is "no such thing" as an LOD. It is a closing lead. They close weeknights and have weekends off. I believe there is a closing weekend rotation for leaders (I don't think it is for leads)

What are they called when opening or mids? Opening Lead? Mid Lead?

Not sure what we are (team is a "gone" term), but we will go to our immediate lead, then leader, then store director. There is no leader that that is in charge of the whole store anymore. until the evening shift starts. The cart attendant is not a thing... you are a guest service and engagement advocate and report to the guest service and engagement lead.

I'm not at the front end, but I know that they had their own informational meeting as the expectations have changed. I'm not sure what it all involved.

Not sure what we are (team is a "gone" term), but we will go to our immediate lead, then leader, then store director. There is no leader that that is in charge of the whole store anymore. until the evening shift starts. The cart attendant is not a thing... you are a guest service and engagement advocate and report to the guest service and engagement lead.

Service and Engagement Advocate is the GSA. Cart Attendants are now Front of Store Attendants.

And as my username suggests, I’m still stunned. This will trigger a mass exodus that I can only assume is HQ’s desired outcome.
This is to avoid the real blood letting...

I do too. When I close it works for me.

Service and Engagement Advocate is the GSA. Cart Attendants are now Front of Store Attendants.
and bathroom attendants and spill attendants and carry out attendants and drive up attendants.

and bathroom attendants and spill attendants and carry out attendants and drive up attendants.
Because nothing makes a guest feel pampered & entitled than being assisted by 'attendants' as opposed to 'team members'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back