Merit Raises & Reviews: 2023 Edition

2% of $15 is 30c an hour. and if it's 3% then it would be .45c an hour... .03c an hour is .002% ... I'm thinking it's not .03c an hour.
He’s new and his review was prorated. 1 month is 2.5 cents rounded up to 3 cents. 2 months is 5 cents so that’s not it.

Last edited:
$.03 would be a .2% raise at $15/hr, which is possible if someone had been with Target for a little less than half the year.

If you were at Target for the last 100 days of the fiscal year and got the .5% raise, you'd get 15 * (100/365) * .005 = $.02

cgq7scvl27ua1.jpg

nmp - from Reddit

There is no review to see. Nothing gets released. Nothing gets acknowledged. You will see your raise on your payslip if you don't hear from your TL before.
I think that's wrong. There's no logical, ethical reason to not have that properly documented. I should be able to see my current, accurate pay rate reflected in workday. Some shady shit target.
5percent isn’t an option.
There's a decimal in there. zero point five

nmp - from Reddit
They worked for 3 months and got a raise? 2 cents is better than the 0 cents I would expect them to get after only 3 months. $17.50 is not bad. I've worked at Target for 18 years and I make not much more than that

In a related matter if you resign through Workday what happens after you submit the form.

I looked at it and it just asked to pick the reason (voluntary or military?) and for my last day.

Does it ask for a reason beyond that?

Does corporate even look at the reason?

For example if three TMs resigned because the TL is always screaming at them.
The feedback goes to the stores hr and SD. No one higher.

I think that's wrong. There's no logical, ethical reason to not have that properly documented. I should be able to see my current, accurate pay rate reflected in workday. Some shady shit target.

There's a decimal in there. zero point five
I tried to look mine up today....only to discover Reviews from 2021 and 2022 aren't available either. But of course the "conversation counseling" of my" gross misconduct" is sittin there. Hit my 5th due to inept leadership constantly adjusting my schedule by 30 -60 minutes randomly every 2 week cycle. I think they did it on purpose.

I tried to look mine up today....only to discover Reviews from 2021 and 2022 aren't available either. But of course the "conversation counseling" of my" gross misconduct" is sittin there. Hit my 5th due to inept leadership constantly adjusting my schedule by 30 -60 minutes randomly every 2 week cycle. I think they did it on purpose.
I can still see my old reviews .

I think the point is that the current year’s review plus compensation change info is not there. Why not? It should’ve been added once the conversation was had and definitely by the time I received my paycheck with the new rate.

May be from this time there is no review at all . Till last time , we had to acknowledge our reviews in workday . If that went away , then May be this too . My ayal didn’t even mention about a review document while handing out the pay change doc. But that’s not at all a good thing if we don’t get a review . The only thing that’s documented about how well we are doing is that review !

What is this pay change doc ??
Oh it’s just the paper they gave me with the new pay/hr rate and how much percentage raise I got . I guess someone posted sample pic in this thread . I don’t know what exactly we have to call it .

I think the point is that the current year’s review plus compensation change info is not there. Why not? It should’ve been added once the conversation was had and definitely by the time I received my paycheck with the new rate.
Well yah. I better find that paper or there s no proof?

In a related matter our store is being passive aggressive by reading from a script to all OPU TMs that everything is tracked.

Does Target think that is startling news to TMs?

Our store is doubling our drive up spots but can't hire enough people now to do them now.

Then again our store is going to do Starbucks for drive-ups soon which will be a train wreck.

Last edited:
Back