Pride collection

DBZ

Raise your hand if you are already over all the guest comments on the new Pride collection. 🖐️

I realize I'm a target at target because I am at GS and I wear a pride shirt nearly every day. I've had like 5 people stop me already. The guests at my store are upset because it isn't out yet and that it won't be in every store according to what they have read.

I'm at one of three stores in my district that won't be carrying the collection. which is frustrating because of the city i work in and it's presence in pride every year. but not too much i can do other than show my support for my community

I believe my store is getting it. I have the pronoun shirt from a couple of years ago that I wear to work, hoping there are some good ones this year.

Raise your hand if you are already over all the guest comments on the new Pride collection. 🖐️

I realize I'm a target at target because I am at GS and I wear a pride shirt nearly every day. I've had like 5 people stop me already. The guests at my store are upset because it isn't out yet and that it won't be in every store according to what they have read.
I’m proud of my straight pride sexual orientation. ✊

Back to school is coming in and still haven’t seen any pride merchandise.

IMG_8157.jpeg

Last edited:
So far we’ve gotten…..the outdoor string lights. That’s it.

HR is focused on lots of rainbows everywhere, so there’s that?

Back