MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

You could also get the address of the correct store and have your receiver ship it to them. We had another store send us some of our signing that they had gotten by mistake that way.

That's what I do if its just a sign. If it were a special fixture or stuff for a special launch maybe I'd fedex it...

Yeah, I'd agree with you on the last bit.

I'm finding more ways to burn time. Tomorrow I'm making a map of the store with all the CSE locations and which ones go where and keeping that on my clipboard of shit like my cosmetics pallet inventory and container inventory. Whenever I get a better job, the next signing TM is gonna be so fuckin' lucky.

Yeah, I'd agree with you on the last bit.

I'm finding more ways to burn time. Tomorrow I'm making a map of the store with all the CSE locations and which ones go where and keeping that on my clipboard of shit like my cosmetics pallet inventory and container inventory. Whenever I get a better job, the next signing TM is gonna be so fuckin' lucky.
That's one of the few positives from my review. I keep everything, know where it is, and the idiot they promoted out of my spot had years of stuff he never took care of. Never had the piece needed, and ran out of common supplies all the time. I've already decided who I think would be a great fit... whether I promote or leave to pursue other options.

I don't get why they sent us Bedding Low Wall. We don't have that.

We also got two extra boxes of different home decor low walls

I got 2 different boxes for my low kitchen world wall. I opened my kitchen world focal wall to see what that looked like and those images were used on some of the low walls too. So I put the focal wall up and then tossed the copy images from the low wall boxes. That way, there is no repeats.

I feel like these CSEs are sloppy this time around. I had to adjust the swoosh panels too make the new low walls work in a way that made more sense.

Does anyone know if the signing TM is to get a minimum set amount of hours a week? If adjacency signing hours and monthly signing hours are low or none do they still get scheduled? If so can this info be found on workbench?

Does anyone know if the signing TM is to get a minimum set amount of hours a week? If adjacency signing hours and monthly signing hours are low or none do they still get scheduled? If so can this info be found on workbench?

I've been told it's supposed to be a minumum of 28 hours/week. I overheard my TL complaining about it to someone because the latest schedule I only have 25. I am not sure where this info would be found on WB though.

cheese pusher? What does that looked like?
cheese pusher? What does that looked like?

Our previous meat TL over ordered last year so I've been sitting on 2 pallets of about 5 DPCIs of turkeys. It's been an inconvenience but they've pretty much just lived at the end of the freezer for the last 10 months. And yup, I have made sure the counts were accurate for every TINV.

Also, these cheese pushers are pretty
4AodRi4.jpg

Roughly like this

Oh those are pretty. And were they supposed to have been installed last October? We don't have those.

It's a slow process that Target rolled out to some stores and now ALL are getting them.

I'm sure they'll a shitload better than the fucking peghooks.

There's also supposed to be yogurt pushers.

Look on Workbench, I wanna say it's "May grocery transition" or something like that

There's info on workbench or Redwire about the new scheduling responsibilities...a link led me to a rollout guide or something with each tm type and what the hours were based of or how many if static. Signing is 28, ad prep/ setup is fluid but under signing.

Eta: Redwire was the memo, updated scheduling roles and responsibilities the title. Mytime forecasting and scheduling cheat sheet is the workbench page you need to show 28hrs steady.

Last edited:
There's info on workbench or Redwire about the new scheduling responsibilities...a link led me to a rollout guide or something with each tm type and what the hours were based of or how many if static. Signing is 28, ad prep/ setup is fluid but under signing.

Eta: Redwire was the memo, updated scheduling roles and responsibilities the title. Mytime forecasting and scheduling cheat sheet is the workbench page you need to show 28hrs steady.

Thank you :)

Back