MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

What am I supposed to do if I get something that's not mine

So quoting on this :D

I recently received a store order than is clearly pretty much everything another store ordered for their (obvious to me, as I went threw E&E remodel last year) Store ordered signing for a E&E remodel, (stuff they were missing).

I hunted down their signing TM's e-mail (thanks HR) as well as ETL-LOG, but got a response from neither...

(I think Karma is a thing) It has been a week and haven't heard a response from either of them. Should I trash it, if not how do I send it to them?

Anyone know how leadership would act if I asked to step down to acquire a second job where I may actually have a future?... we are a month and a half away from our BTS/BTC Set and a month away from Two remodels, but my sense of sympathy is at the 2nd end, in end to end.

I recently received a store order than is clearly pretty much everything another store ordered for their (obvious to me, as I went threw E&E remodel last year) Store ordered signing for a E&E remodel, (stuff they were missing).

I hunted down their signing TM's e-mail (thanks HR) as well as ETL-LOG, but got a response from neither...

(I think Karma is a thing) It has been a week and haven't heard a response from either of them. Should I trash it, if not how do I send it to them?

Email their STL. If you want to keep getting karma, email their DTL.

Anyone know how leadership would act if I asked to step down to acquire a second job where I may actually have a future?... we are a month and a half away from our BTS/BTC Set and a month away from Two remodels, but my sense of sympathy is at the 2nd end, in end to end.

I personally don't know but keep building that good karma with that other store's stuff and it'll go good

Email their STL. If you want to keep getting karma, email their DTL.

When I was prep signing before, I have received the boxes for other stores. I would tell my supervisor and they would tell me to call the store. If it's nearby, my supervisor or the store's supervisor would drive to get the boxes. So I would suggest tell your boss and call the store?

If it's smaller boxes and you have the store number, Google it to get their address and just ship to them directly. Your receiver will know the process- give them the boxes and the address and they will ship it out for you.

If it is a more of a pallet, I would send it back to the DC on your next sweep truck and have your receiver let them know it is coming & was mis-shipped. I had this happen once with BTS signing pallets. Got my pallets and another store's on the same truck. Emailed the signing tm to let them know and then sent it back for the DC to reship.

So, any Signing Folk here in full End to End? On Friday my ETL-LOG (I expect) will drop the ball on us that the team is to be split up (Presentation). I just want to know how much changes for us after the fact?

So, any Signing Folk here in full End to End? On Friday my ETL-LOG (I expect) will drop the ball on us that the team is to be split up (Presentation). I just want to know how much changes for us after the fact?
We're still fighting market, softlines, and possibly electronics...

We're still fighting market, softlines, and possibly electronics...

Electronics is going to suck, right after it i get sucked into A&A 2.0 and Home Innovation. while my BTS/BTC shipper build marathon extraveganza starts right smack day in the middle of our 6 weeks of overnight for remodel.

God help me. If there is a time to walk out and quit and never come back it is within the next 2 months for me.

Electronics is going to suck, right after it i get sucked into A&A 2.0 and Home Innovation. while my BTS/BTC shipper build marathon extraveganza starts right smack day in the middle of our 6 weeks of overnight for remodel.

God help me. If there is a time to walk out and quit and never come back it is within the next 2 months for me.
I'm not 100% sure if we're getting e2e or e&e for electronics... and none of the tls who have mentioned it have the mental acuity of my pet fish.

A&a 2.0, plus shipping our old mannequins to the local ulv, home innovation, sco. E&e would be worth it at that point. The combo took a friends store 13 weeks. Even if she's a bigger store that's two months or so of overnights. I can live with that.

I'm not 100% sure if we're getting e2e or e&e for electronics... and none of the tls who have mentioned it have the mental acuity of my pet fish.

A&a 2.0, plus shipping our old mannequins to the local ulv, home innovation, sco. E&e would be worth it at that point. The combo took a friends store 13 weeks. Even if she's a bigger store that's two months or so of overnights. I can live with that.

I was told I will be going 6 weeks of overnights for A&A 2.0 and Home Innovation and I have some small responsibility with our Starbucks 10 year remodel at the same time. I am more worried about where I will find the coffee.

also E2E for electronics seems more likely for you for electronics (I had E&E remodel last year) but I knew about it vaguely 4 months in advance.

I was told I will be going 6 weeks of overnights for A&A 2.0 and Home Innovation and I have some small responsibility with our Starbucks 10 year remodel at the same time. I am more worried about where I will find the coffee.

also E2E for electronics seems more likely for you for electronics (I had E&E remodel last year) but I knew about it vaguely 4 months in advance.
It's not listed on the remodel page... I'm hoping it pops up closer to October. I remember you guys getting it right during 4th quarter last year or right before...?

We have the market rollout, and softlines rollout (I think. I have no fucking clue about what goes on in softlines outside of the infant hardlines part). Our POG team is currently the inventory prep team because the week was so light. Worked out really well for that tbh.

Presentation just did the market revisions this past week while we had the market team there.

It's not listed on the remodel page... I'm hoping it pops up closer to October. I remember you guys getting it right during 4th quarter last year or right before...?

I don't trust the remodel page or the store fact sheet. Remodel page said we weren't getting E&E remodel. Store fact sheet still says we don't have it. Spoiler alert: We do.

So when I was still PA my STL kept buying pushers and long story short we got market pushers way before we were supposed to. So now they're sending us what we were supposed to get for the actual project. I wanna bounce ideas off y'all where I should be setting them up. Already did tampons and pads with my TL today. Bodywash is done. Already did most of chemicals. Team used a bunch in skincare. Any other places y'all would recommend?

I have my eye on using extra Double sided pushers on the back wall of Toys (For us its all puzzles/board games

Good idea! And it's not too deep like the cracker backwall so I could probably pull that off.

Our market backwall is mostly water and drinks but it's also got crackers like Cheez-Its. It's deeper than 22 inches, but Target only uses a maximum of 22 inches anywhere throughout the store. Should I just use these there?

Unless the double-sided pushers are longer. IDK about that.

ALSO

ANOZA7h.jpg

6paSXsi.jpg

What is the part number of these bars? I need to order some.

Good idea! And it's not too deep like the cracker backwall so I could probably pull that off.

Our market backwall is mostly water and drinks but it's also got crackers like Cheez-Its. It's deeper than 22 inches, but Target only uses a maximum of 22 inches anywhere throughout the store. Should I just use these there?

ALSO

ANOZA7h.jpg

6paSXsi.jpg

Are they in soft lines? It should signing guide for softlines fixtures.

Had our Remodel meeting today, which I thought would be "sorry Plano, your team is dead" meeting. I am guessing they are waiting to do that until after remodel. Smart, but douchy.

Also this is going to totally suck.

ALSO

ANOZA7h.jpg

6paSXsi.jpg

If you are on the ladder, holding the metal in one hand and your phone in the other... what's your third point of contact?

Back