MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Funny, Style Team?

Its actually us Plano Team (and associates) who are going to deal with it, then probably told our jobs are gone a week after..

Will be my stores probable presentation Swan Song.
My pog team won't do the weeks of overnights required for this... not sure what's gong to happen in October.

So I'm transferring stores in a little over a week, and all the ETLs knew about this in Feb. when I gave them my last day, and they just hired the replacement signing person and gave me 3 days to train them and have them up to speed. Anyone have any suggestions on how to do that?

I think half the cancelled orders they do because so many people order that item they temporarily take them off SAP assuming most people will forget to try ordering the item again. I've had that happen on a few items before. Or they are just jerks.
When they cancel or reduce my orders, I copy every line from the automatic email into a my support and ask them to add it back to my order. They always do it unless the sign was actually really truly cancelled.

So I'm transferring stores in a little over a week, and all the ETLs knew about this in Feb. when I gave them my last day, and they just hired the replacement signing person and gave me 3 days to train them and have them up to speed. Anyone have any suggestions on how to do that?
Print any order guides that you can find, show them SAP and mySupport, walk them through breaking down a pallet and show them how you organized everything in your area. Maybe take a quick walk around the store and give any pointers that come to mind as you pass certain aisles.

So my First week I am on Remodel (overnight for 6 weeks) )(Home Innovaton + A&A 2.0). Is when our Early Set BTC/BTS sets, apparently my workload for that week is 61 Hours.

This doesn't include any of my Remodel Workload.

Overtime please?

This will get interesting...

Last edited:
So my First week I am on Remodel (overnight for 6 weeks) )(Home Innovaton + A&A 2.0). Is when our Early Set BTC/BTS sets, apparently my workload for that week is 61 Hours.

This doesn't include any of my Remodel Workload.

Overtime please?

This will get interesting...
Pffffft. Bts is 68hrs of signing, I got 28.5 as usual and the suggestion to pre- build what I could the week before with any extra time I had.

The dump bins for BTS look different than years past, but not easier. The focals look just as awful as I remember them being last year. So glad I am not early set! Bad enough to hear, "Back to school already!?" every 5 seconds when we set in July.

The dump bins for BTS look different than years past, but not easier. The focals look just as awful as I remember them being last year. So glad I am not early set! Bad enough to hear, "Back to school already!?" every 5 seconds when we set in July.

That is why BTS is my least favorite set. I have had guests bitching at me just because we're are setting it "too early"

Does anyone know how to order just 9 inch peghooks? I have fastbacks and label holders coming out of my ears, so I don't want to order the full kit.

Auditing planos during the remodel is no fun. I've just hit domestic bedding aisles and its not even close to being 100%. :(

So....summer signing...fos can wait till next week if world bazaar is still set. But how is it orientated? Straight facing in our running along the front of the checklanes?

I feel like poo and I could have slept in. Rawr.

Back