MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Alright kids... went to put the acrylic dividers up on the baby trial size endcap... but 3ft shelves don't fit the bullseye playground dividers. They can't snap in the back? Wtf?

I kind of forgot about the dividers they sent for this endcap when it was being set and instead had the person setting it use some extra 14" pouf bins on most of it. Looks pretty nice, especially with the shelves downswept. So now the dividers are sitting, unused.

Lol, anyone see this Hunter launch guide, and see that we are supposed to stack two of four Chrismas Tree Seasonal tables on top of each other? LOL.

Showed my PMT instantly, he look dumfounded, then stated the obvious "That is unsafe".

Here's a question I have for everyone. So a few months ago they sent us sign holders to put in the Tabletop and Domestic aisles to replace our white cardboard headers. They also did not send the white inserts for the holders and I remember seeing a messgaesaying they would send them at a different date. Has anyone ever received them? I've been ordering them but can only order 5 at a time.

Lord knows, at the time all Valances during that reset were to be white (Sans inserts). Now all of a sudden half the Pogs are supposed to be the old Wood Grain. o_O

Lord knows, at the time all Valances during that reset were to be white (Sans inserts). Now all of a sudden half the Pogs are supposed to be the old Wood Grain. o_O

At least with the Stationary set next week they are sending the white inserts with the valances. Doesn't look any different with them in or leaving them just empty valances though. Lol

I've directed my Plano team to toss all woodgrain headers regardless of what the pog says. Absolutely none of them are the same shade of brown and they look tacky.

At least with the Stationary set next week they are sending the white inserts with the valances. Doesn't look any different with them in or leaving them just empty valances though. Lol

I've directed my Plano team to toss all woodgrain headers regardless of what the pog says. Absolutely none of them are the same shade of brown and they look tacky.

I agree, where did you find this information on valances for Stationary? No Transition guide to be found here, and still haven't gotten my signing for it.

I agree, where did you find this information on valances for Stationary? No Transition guide to be found here, and still haven't gotten my signing for it.

I got my pallet in today and Plano started setting so I opened up the boxes they needed. Most of the boxes are decent sized enough that they have the backer, valances, and inserts inside with any other signing. So excited the pens pog finally removed the old signing and switched to fins to tell guests what is in each section! Hated those old sign holders.

Lol, anyone see this Hunter launch guide, and see that we are supposed to stack two of four Chrismas Tree Seasonal tables on top of each other? LOL.

Showed my PMT instantly, he look dumfounded, then stated the obvious "That is unsafe".

When does this launch?

Pics? Or where you found this?

Anyone know what the deal is with the cse in A&A not having instructions? We got 2 signs for Intimate..I think we might need a few more;). Is the list in the VMG now or what?
It’s on workbench, go to sales floor then ism signing. Links for pictures and part numbers somewhere on there.

Anyone know what the deal is with the cse in A&A not having instructions? We got 2 signs for Intimate..I think we might need a few more;). Is the list in the VMG now or what?

I believe I read somewhere about them not sending instructions anymore with the softlines CSE. If you search Workbench for "A&A Spring CSE" you should be able to find a pdf with all the part numbers and pictures for all current softlines CSE.

Edited: search the Feb. 12th Merch Update. It has an A&A Spring CSE Audit Guide.

Last edited:
All of you who have done remodels lately in A&A did you get a special book of pictures on how to sign everything and the numbers like they used to send?

Geez, that would have been nice to have for our remodel, but no, I had to wing it for all the signing because I didn't get any kind of pictures or instructions with any of it. My A&A remodel was almost 4 months ago and I just put up the last Art Class sign because I couldn't figure out where it was supposed to go until I mySupported it. I even had to guesstimate the giant Goodfellow sign!

Okay, newbie here. I need a little help. I've been the Signing Team Member for my store for about a year now. In that year, we haven't received ANY CSE Signing for Men's or RTW aside from the Endwalls (which, this time they sent me duplicates, so not much help there either). I'm trying to get this fixed, but it's going about as you might expect. MySupport has sent me a list of the prekits and job numbers that these signs were supposedly sent under, but I have no idea how to look up what was supposed to be in each prekit to confirm if we actually received anything. I know for a fact we didn't, but because the pallets often don't even come with packing lists, I can't tell if they sent something that had missing pieces within it or if the whole thing was missing.

You can see why I'm having trouble with MySupport. Hopefully that made some sense.

I finally found the CSE Guide during this process, so at least there's that.

Okay, newbie here. I need a little help. I've been the Signing Team Member for my store for about a year now. In that year, we haven't received ANY CSE Signing for Men's or RTW aside from the Endwalls (which, this time they sent me duplicates, so not much help there either). I'm trying to get this fixed, but it's going about as you might expect. MySupport has sent me a list of the prekits and job numbers that these signs were supposedly sent under, but I have no idea how to look up what was supposed to be in each prekit to confirm if we actually received anything. I know for a fact we didn't, but because the pallets often don't even come with packing lists, I can't tell if they sent something that had missing pieces within it or if the whole thing was missing.

You can see why I'm having trouble with MySupport. Hopefully that made some sense.

I finally found the CSE Guide during this process, so at least there's that.

I wouldn't waste time trying to figure out if you received any of the signing. Just search for the Feb. 12th Merch Update on Workbench. It has an A&A Spring CSE Audit Guide that will show you all the possible CSEs needed for Spring. And it has part numbers to order them.

Don't bother trying to get mySupport to fix. They won't; I've tried getting them to accurately update which walls I have or don't have and they can't seem to comprehend what I tell them.

I got my pallet in today and Plano started setting so I opened up the boxes they needed. Most of the boxes are decent sized enough that they have the backer, valances, and inserts inside with any other signing. So excited the pens pog finally removed the old signing and switched to fins to tell guests what is in each section! Hated those old sign holders.

Perfect pallet to save for 4" bar storage... Yusss...

I wouldn't waste time trying to figure out if you received any of the signing. Just search for the Feb. 12th Merch Update on Workbench. It has an A&A Spring CSE Audit Guide that will show you all the possible CSEs needed for Spring. And it has part numbers to order them.

Don't bother trying to get mySupport to fix. They won't; I've tried getting them to accurately update which walls I have or don't have and they can't seem to comprehend what I tell them.

Yeah, I'm honestly not expecting them to be able to do anything about it. I have the part numbers from the guide, I just don't want to buy these things from our own expense account. Thanks for sealing my mind though.

I'm more curious about the prekit and job numbers. Literally what purpose do they serve? I can't find anything about them anywhere.

Yeah, I'm honestly not expecting them to be able to do anything about it. I have the part numbers from the guide, I just don't want to buy these things from our own expense account. Thanks for sealing my mind though.

I'm more curious about the prekit and job numbers. Literally what purpose do they serve? I can't find anything about them anywhere.

I think they are mostly for auditing the signing pallet when it comes in to confirm you got everything the packing slip says should be on there. I have never done this, don't find it worth my time.

It may also be more useful on the DC's end as a way to track what goes on what pallet. Or say you were missing something you should have received you'd have the prekit number to send to mySupport which *may* save time in getting what you need.

Here's a question I have for everyone. So a few months ago they sent us sign holders to put in the Tabletop and Domestic aisles to replace our white cardboard headers. They also did not send the white inserts for the holders and I remember seeing a messgaesaying they would send them at a different date. Has anyone ever received them? I've been ordering them but can only order 5 at a time.

I've been on vacation this week but when I saw this it made me happy because I was actually thinking about this lately... because I have a entire flat filled with the sign holders but no inserts since October. I've kind of just been ignoring them to be completely honest

Back