MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

My store is keeping the position

really? nice. i'm not holding out hope yet because i don't want to be too disappointed if i'm told differently during my review but that's cool that you got to keep it. did they let you know if you'll be able to hold on to sap/email access?

really? nice. i'm not holding out hope yet because i don't want to be too disappointed if i'm told differently during my review but that's cool that you got to keep it. did they let you know if you'll be able to hold on to sap/email access?

They haven't told me much. I was called with the receiver and we were told that our position won't be changing. That's pretty much it. I don't plan on staying at this position though. I'm looking into other areas.

So we are in increasingly desperate need of label strip holders. Still MIA on SAP and nosupport was just that no support. Has anyone been able to order them lately?

So we are in increasingly desperate need of label strip holders. Still MIA on SAP and nosupport was just that no support. Has anyone been able to order them lately?

Damn! Are we the same person? I just mysupported that today. Od whatever that online bullshit is now. How do they expect us to replace broken ones? And I love how they ask me to describe it. 48inches long, clear, plastic .... I don't know ..... used on EVERY DAMN SHELF INLINE IN HARDLINES! Is that a good enough description?

Got my review/new role today. Review went as expected. I'll be considered a presentation expert/GM expert going forward. Expectation is I will still be sorting the signing pallets when they come in and I will be given inbound hours to do so. Overheads will likely still fall on me as well since they typically correspond to transitions. I asked about email and SAP and, surprise, they weren't sure if I can keep them or not. But they did note my concerns and said they would look into it.

I think the biggest hurdle I will have with this is the hours depending on how they change. I've been consistently getting 40 and feel like this will go down now because I will not change my availability to be more convenient for Target. C'est la vie.

Sounds pretty much like how mine went. Only I'm just to break down and sort the pallet when I can, no mention of inbound hours. Though they may be charging it over behind the scenes, not sure.

But basically, I'm getting the POG hours that the old PPTL used to get, so they said most weeks I should be good to go as far as hours, though it may be slightly less regular than when I was signing. (Somehow we always had like 36 signing hours even when I had absolutely nothing to do beyond Monday and would just set pogs all week anyway)

I did lose my SAP access, but never had email to begin with. At least that I knew about. They mentioned it when I first started signing as something I'd have to keep up with, but never set it up or mentioned it again. So whatever. I'm pretty ok with losing SAP because that's just one less thing people will bug me about. Though I suspect it will be annoying when I need something to have to prod my TL to order it.

SAME HERE. Been trying to order FOREVER.
ETL’s helped clean our fixture room and decided to throw them out because “we have so many, we must not use them much “. NO!!!!!! Cause we NEEDED that many!
Helped on a planorama and asked for some but couldn’t fir them in my car, went back later with a truck and other stores had already pillaged 😩. We still have some up with 2007 stamped on the bottom

SAME HERE. Been trying to order FOREVER.
ETL’s helped clean our fixture room and decided to throw them out because “we have so many, we must not use them much “. NO!!!!!! Cause we NEEDED that many!
Helped on a planorama and asked for some but couldn’t fir them in my car, went back later with a truck and other stores had already pillaged 😩. We still have some up with 2007 stamped on the bottom
What do you drive thru didn't fit in? Even my tiny car had a 4ft back seat span...?

We have some in places from store open around your older 2007 ones.

I'm guessing these are on that fixtures you can't order list....? Anyone mysupport to get them ordered? Once we get dbo in place I'm hoping to burn through my stash replacing everything. We've not had time to do that in ages.

Got my review/new role today. Review went as expected. I'll be considered a presentation expert/GM expert going forward. Expectation is I will still be sorting the signing pallets when they come in and I will be given inbound hours to do so. Overheads will likely still fall on me as well since they typically correspond to transitions. I asked about email and SAP and, surprise, they weren't sure if I can keep them or not. But they did note my concerns and said they would look into it.

I think the biggest hurdle I will have with this is the hours depending on how they change. I've been consistently getting 40 and feel like this will go down now because I will not change my availability to be more convenient for Target. C'est la vie.
I think this is how my review will go as well. I guess they wouldn’t be forthright on whether your hours are going to plummet now. My leads have been great accommodating my need for weekends and evenings off while still giving me 30+ hrs. They know I’ll walk if I can’t get those hc benefits, but I don’t think they have much say anymore. Do you get their hc benefits too?

We're good on label strip holders but we need peg label holders. I think the part number is ap0036 or ap0034. I can't find the list of what can't be ordered but I'm sure these are on there.

I think this is how my review will go as well. I guess they wouldn’t be forthright on whether your hours are going to plummet now. My leads have been great accommodating my need for weekends and evenings off while still giving me 30+ hrs. They know I’ll walk if I can’t get those hc benefits, but I don’t think they have much say anymore. Do you get their hc benefits too?

I do. And I let them know I need to be able to continue to qualify for that at least until the end of the year when we could potentially switch to my husband's even though it costs us twice as much. Told them I am willing to see how this works out, but if it doesn't jive with my life I'm perfectly fine cutting myself back.

You’ll be locked in with your hc benefits until next enrollment (February?). Then they’ll re-examine who qualifies, with a minimum weekly average of 30hrs. I’m always looking at my paycheck for that average, so that I can remind my elt when those hours are dangerously dipping. Again, I don’t think he’ll be as accommodating since he’s probably been given orders to see to it that no tms get those bennies anymore. I kinda feel bad he’s in that position, but I swear if he tells us “It’s nothing personal” or “I understand” one more time I’m gonna completely loose it on him . . . again.

We're good on label strip holders but we need peg label holders. I think the part number is ap0036 or ap0034. I can't find the list of what can't be ordered but I'm sure these are on there.
We ordered the set: fastback/peg/label holder. Threw the pegs away. Was the only way to get the backs and holders delivered.

I did that too! Ha ha. Why are they limiting what can he ordered? I can order boxes and boxes of shrink wrap, but not one box of label holders.
When I mysupported a single self I desperately needed they said even target is restricted from ordering so that’s why we can’t. The hold is placed from the manufacturer themselves not target.

When I mysupported a single self I desperately needed they said even target is restricted from ordering so that’s why we can’t. The hold is placed from the manufacturer themselves not target.

It seems shortsighted for Target to rely on one manufacturer. I haven't been able to order peg level holders for months. Now shelf label holders.

Did these fact tags get sent direct to store or were they on a signing pallet? Didn't see them arrive last week so now I'm curious as I've been waiting for them to send out the corrected ones for this pog.
I got mine through the store mail. Found them while digging out the paper planograms. By the way, curious as to who is now responsible for distributing the planograms/Sales planners at your store. PPTL used to do it.

Back