MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

If it’s anything like hunter not every store gets it
They told us every store would get something... but I could have heard them wrong.

Style is doing it all in assuming so I'm only going to worry about taking the signing and handing it off.

I still have that opu/sfs stanchion. It's still relevant with drive up being added...

... we tossed the bullseye toppers when we got self checkout to clear the line of sight from/ to guest service. Nobody has said ti order it again so I'm not.

They told us every store would get something... but I could have heard them wrong.

Style is doing it all in assuming so I'm only going to worry about taking the signing and handing it off.

I still have that opu/sfs stanchion. It's still relevant with drive up being added...

... we tossed the bullseye toppers when we got self checkout to clear the line of sight from/ to guest service. Nobody has said ti order it again so I'm not.
They did send a hardware box for fins, but I also think I saw somewhere that we may need to use holders from store stock.
I didn’t get any hardware but I had a couple extra from OTC. Do either of you know the part to order a new multi sign FOS stanchion. The big metal one?

I didn’t get any hardware but I had a couple extra from OTC. Do either of you know the part to order a new multi sign FOS stanchion. The big metal one?

The number exists; I ordered it once before; but I got the number off mysupport. Try them?

Last time I searched "metal stanchion" in SAP that one was the only one that popped up. Was called FOS stanchion I think. I can probably find the number as I ordered it thinking it was the round metal base one.

Last time I searched "metal stanchion" in SAP that one was the only one that popped up. Was called FOS stanchion I think. I can probably find the number as I ordered it thinking it was the round metal base one.
I tried a couple different things and no luck. It might me on the no order list. Side note.... Do you have any idea the difference of theses two?

Attachments

• 1758EB98-6922-465A-82DF-4B8E4E18CE31.jpeg
    1758EB98-6922-465A-82DF-4B8E4E18CE31.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
I tried a couple different things and no luck. It might me on the no order list. Side note.... Do you have any idea the difference of theses two?

Hmm.. I think I've seen the stanchion on the ISM Remodel guide.

---------------

I'm assuming one is manufactured and shipped from the U.S (domestic) and the other is made in China/outside country (import)

The only difference is, "Are you willing to pay more $$$ to get it quicker?" 56 days vs 91 days. How bad do you need it? That's what I have interpreted as the difference. There's no difference in fixtures just how quickly you want it to arrive.

Hmm.. I think I've seen the stanchion on the ISM Remodel guide.

---------------

I'm assuming one is manufactured and shipped from the U.S (domestic) and the other is made in China/outside country (import)
I tried the number in there and it didn’t work. I check fixture guide, ISM guide, and the new store construction signing guide and no luck.

The only difference is, "Are you willing to pay more $$$ to get it quicker?" 56 days vs 91 days. How bad do you need it? That's what I have interpreted as the difference. There's no difference in fixtures just how quickly you want it to arrive.
Interesting I didn’t realize that was possible but that makes sense. The stuff coming directly from the US is more expensive and the international stuff you have to wait forever for is cheaper

I'll grab the number I found when I go in this morning.

Edited to add: MF0235, called Salesfloor/FrontEnd/ISM

Yup, only difference is between import and domestic.

Last edited:
I'll grab the number I found when I go in this morning.

Edited to add: MF0235, called Salesfloor/FrontEnd/ISM

Yup, only difference is between import and domestic.
May be on the giant can't order it list...

... anyone else get a dozen 4ft, 36in deep shelves on this week AND next week's pallet with no obvious need?

... anyone else get a dozen 4ft, 36in deep shelves on this week AND next week's pallet with no obvious need?

Could be for pet pogs next week. Not sure. We got in two, 4 foot, 32 inch deep high capacity shelves two weeks ago. No use for them. Only high capacity we have are on the water pog and part of seasonal, but they are all 36 inches deep. Going to toss after pets pogs.

Not those exact ones but I received: 12 18" shelves for Laundry/Chem last week and 6 22" shelves & 8 32" shelves for Pets this week. Haven't touched any of them. I am literally busting at the seam in the fixture room with shelving as it is with all the shelves that came out of Mini last week. Have two pallets sitting outside the fixture room of shrinked shelves that need to go up in the steel until Mini resets again.

My plans for these unnecessary shelves: SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP! (If I find the time. Next week I am no longer Signing TM but instead Presentation/GM Expert.)

Not those exact ones but I received: 12 18" shelves for Laundry/Chem last week and 6 22" shelves & 8 32" shelves for Pets this week. Haven't touched any of them. I am literally busting at the seam in the fixture room with shelving as it is with all the shelves that came out of Mini last week. Have two pallets sitting outside the fixture room of shrinked shelves that need to go up in the steel until Mini resets again.

My plans for these unnecessary shelves: SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP! (If I find the time. Next week I am no longer Signing TM but instead Presentation/GM Expert.)

I've been off signing for 1 1/2 weeks. No pallets sorted. No one cleaning the fixture room. No one doing. Any signing except me and my pog teammate. I can't wait until we run out of paper.

I got some 6 22 inch labeled for pets but my pets is inline on 18 inch shelves so they’re useless to me. I could use some 36 inch for paper though lol. I’ve needed 2 for the past 2 months but they’re not allowed to be ordered still.

Ok thanks so much, did you order them or did they send them on your signing pallet, theres a big reset throughout frozen?

Back