MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Were they able to tell you if you keep your SAP access and email? That's really my biggest concern.

I asked about that. He didn't have an answer. But the days of people randomly asking me to order "that doodad" and me searching for it on SAP, or asking on here, or even calling the company (I've done that a few times) are over.

Tbh, the first time we run out of paper, I'm going to laugh. No one notices the little things until they aren't there.

One more example. Every week, I have to change the trash in the fixture room. It has to be me. No one else does it. I hang a big trash bag beside the computer. I've tried not having one. You know what happens? People throw their trash on the ground. Or leave it on the desk. Then, when it fills up and overflows, no one changes it. I've tried to get a trash can in there for the cleaning crew to change, but one of my dumb etls in the past said .... duh, we're not allowed a trash can in here. Really dumb ass? So you'd rather have trash all over the ground?

Question. Looking at the domestic adjacency map. It doesn't show the endcap description like 02F etc for most. How do we know where to set the endcap?

Is it just a matter of us determining the best location and replacing outdated/dead endcaps?

Question. Looking at the domestic adjacency map. It doesn't show the endcap description like 02F etc for most. How do we know where to set the endcap?

Is it just a matter of us determining the best location and replacing outdated/dead endcaps?
Mines more specific. Mine says Kttl 1 or sheets 2 and stuff like that. It typically also correlates to a pog description.

Double check the map you are looking at is for domestics. If you have one of the housewares or home decor maps, it will show the domestics aisles, but not the aisle/endcap locations.

Were they able to tell you if you keep your SAP access and email? That's really my biggest concern.

Wait we are supposed to have email? Now that you mention it, I do remember my PPTL saying something about email when I first got moved to signing, but it never came up after that.

I'm glad, actually. One less thing for me to have to think about as "Presentation Expert" who still gets asked about all signing issues everywhere.

One more example. Every week, I have to change the trash in the fixture room. It has to be me. No one else does it. I hang a big trash bag beside the computer. I've tried not having one. You know what happens? People throw their trash on the ground. Or leave it on the desk. Then, when it fills up and overflows, no one changes it. I've tried to get a trash can in there for the cleaning crew to change, but one of my dumb etls in the past said .... duh, we're not allowed a trash can in here. Really dumb ass? So you'd rather have trash all over the ground?

twins. i thought my store was the only store this happened at. there's a trash can right next to the computer in the fixture room and i have to change it every week or else people just throw their garbage on the ground instead lol.

I thought that with the new workbench and signing in with [team member number]@target.com meant y'all had email.

I asked about that. He didn't have an answer. But the days of people randomly asking me to order "that doodad" and me searching for it on SAP, or asking on here, or even calling the company (I've done that a few times) are over.

Tbh, the first time we run out of paper, I'm going to laugh. No one notices the little things until they aren't there.

I got rid of mine and 99.9% of the trash problem went away. I got tired of pog and pricing putting bags of trash in it instead of dumping them in the compactor. The secure shred bin fills up fast, but meh.

Our locked door at the time and the cleaning crew refusing to ask for it to be opened to change the trash did me in. Nobody dared challenge me on it since most of the team leads put smok their trash and cardboard from projects in there and knew it.
I thought that with the new workbench and signing in with [team member number]@target.com meant y'all had email.
There seems to be one reserved but if you don't have it allowed it won't let you login.

Mother's Day FOS arrived on this week's signing pallet. Along with a bunch of 18" shelves I don't need for the Laundry/Chem/Paper reset. But at least those will be used elsewhere.

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone with Beauty Blowout have the part number for the black bars that go in between the top of the pannels and the wall? And if so, can you share how it is being held up?

13966.jpeg

Anyone got a part number for the fake wood cover thing that goes on the basedeck of the infant hardlines focal? The prior set had a few boxes of the actual product, so it covered up how awful ours looked. But this most recent one wanted no product and just the displays so it really looks bad. But I'm at a loss as to what to even call it. Plus I don't have SAP access anymore so I can't even search around, just have to get part numbers and pass them on.

Hi everyone, this is probably an impossible question, but does anyone have instructions on assembling the shippers under the gourmet table in mini seasonal. I had to re-order the shipper because it’s not holding up well from Christmas and I am afraid it won’t make it to the summer set. I’ve ordered instructions with the shipper but haven’t received them.

Hi everyone, this is probably an impossible question, but does anyone have instructions on assembling the shippers under the gourmet table in mini seasonal. I had to re-order the shipper because it’s not holding up well from Christmas and I am afraid it won’t make it to the summer set. I’ve ordered instructions with the shipper but haven’t received them.

i had to mysupport the instructions so i probably still have them via a pdf. i won't be able to get them to you until i go in tonight for my overnight shift, though.

How the fuck did corporate think these would hold up for so long

Anyone got a part number for the fake wood cover thing that goes on the basedeck of the infant hardlines focal? The prior set had a few boxes of the actual product, so it covered up how awful ours looked. But this most recent one wanted no product and just the displays so it really looks bad. But I'm at a loss as to what to even call it. Plus I don't have SAP access anymore so I can't even search around, just have to get part numbers and pass them on.

Cover it with a rug maybe? Sometimes I screw them down so it doesnt flop around.

During the remodel come up my store had extra carpet so we put that on the focal

Hmm, that's not a bad idea. Like the same carpet pieces that are on the aisle itself under the cribs right? I doubt we have any extra around, but I'll definitely check. Might also be easier to order if we don't.

Most of the price signs on the Everspring cart are wrong. All the outriggers have the wrong price. Not sure what to do about that one aside from pitching them lol.
Only one of mine was wrong, I just tossed it. Figure they'll send an update next week. If not, oh well.
The set notes said to audit the signs as most were sent out wrong. It said order more signs and that they won’t be sending out new ones

The set notes said to audit the signs as most were sent out wrong. It said order more signs and that they won’t be sending out new ones
My poor hltl tried to do this today as i was breaking down the pallet... three boxes plus a search for fixtures since they stripped and tossed the old stuff.

@SigningLady 18" or 48"?
I got five boxes of 48" deep.... possibly for 5/5 pets transition. Receiver is excited to store them til I can count shelves on litter wall.

My poor hltl tried to do this today as i was breaking down the pallet... three boxes plus a search for fixtures since they stripped and tossed the old stuff.

@SigningLady 18" or 48"?
I got five boxes of 48" deep.... possibly for 5/5 pets transition. Receiver is excited to store them til I can count shelves on litter wall.
I’ve been trying to get 3 ft 48 inch shelves for a couple months now.... still not order-able

Back