MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does anyone have a the discovery/experience table in OTC and could send me a picture of what theirs look likes? I’m pretty sure I’m missing a table but can’t figure out which one

We're a low volume store and can't even fill the 14" shelves all the way so 18" would be overkill for us. Our eyecare pog always looks ridiculous because the lower 18" shelves are almost always empty because there are too many facings. Having pushers helps so we can kinda fake it from far away but up close, it's a hot mess.
Eyecare is the only 14 we use. With the waterfall 18 effect, but we normally have enough of the contact solution to look decent.
Does anyone have a the discovery/experience table in OTC and could send me a picture of what theirs look likes? I’m pretty sure I’m missing a table but can’t figure out which one
Let me dig through my pics, I know I've got a pic from a remodel we did.

Not the current pog (not sure if it changes like home innovation). This is from last summer.

View attachment 7703
Not the current pog (not sure if it changes like home innovation). This is from last summer.
Thank you! I’m missing the middle silver nesting table I guess. I made it work but I couldn’t tell for sure if I was reading the pog wrong or not since the pogs for these new tables suck.
well that's a waste of space
It’s actually a lot nicer when it’s set right. There’s another riser on top and it always has a sign on top.

Thank you! I’m missing the middle silver nesting table I guess. I made it work but I couldn’t tell for sure if I was reading the pog wrong or not since the pogs for these new tables suck.

It’s actually a lot nicer when it’s set right. There’s another riser on top and it always has a sign on top.

Not sure if newest POG call for it but we have these clear/white bins that go on top table as well.

Not sure if newest POG call for it but we have these clear/white bins that go on top table as well.
It does call for them! I don’t use them since the product doesn’t fit nicely in them and there’s an awkward amount of space in the bin. I’m just missing that center table that I guess we never got but everything else is there.

Does anyone know a way to order aisle numbers in bulk (2 of each for the whole store) without having to manually type in each part number?

Does anyone know a way to order aisle numbers in bulk (2 of each for the whole store) without having to manually type in each part number?

The paper circle or the new decal version?

I know with the decal version you can buy them by block or master version which is everything.

Had my one on one today with the ETL hr. Was told there is no more store signing tm. I asked who was going to clean/tidy the fixture room and do all the signing no one does. He kind of shrugged his shoulders. So after ALL this pilot store stuff, my leaders don't know? I told him it won't be my responsibility then, right? RIP fixture room.

Had my one on one today with the ETL hr. Was told there is no more store signing tm. I asked who was going to clean/tidy the fixture room and do all the signing no one does. He kind of shrugged his shoulders. So after ALL this pilot store stuff, my leaders don't know? I told him it won't be my responsibility then, right? RIP fixture room.
The GM TL who over sees the presentation TMs is in charge of it so I’m sure like most stores the GMTL will still ask previous signing TMs or presentation TMs to clean it now and then. I don’t have a signing TM, I’ll just occasionally ask a couple TMs to tidy it up when it starts to look messy

Did they tell you what you’re going to be doing instead? I’m the signing person at my store and they haven’t let me in on anything.

Were they able to tell you if you keep your SAP access and email? That's really my biggest concern.

I can’t imagine there’s a way unless all presentation experts get access

They'd never be able to give that many extra people access. Stores only get so many SAP user licenses. I've pulled up the spreadsheet that lists which roles currently should have access and not even all those TMs/TLs at my store can get in -and they've tried. MySupport told them no.

I'm going to remain hopeful.....for now.

They'd never be able to give that many extra people access. Stores only get so many SAP user licenses. I've pulled up the spreadsheet that lists which roles currently should have access and not even all those TMs/TLs at my store can get in -and they've tried. MySupport told them no.

I'm going to remain hopeful.....for now.
Maybe it’ll be more store discretion now as long as you stay under your allotted users. Maybe they can request access for specific TMs and it’ll actually be accepted now. Although they are switching companies again or the way we order with whatever the “go cart” application is so who knows

Did they tell you what you’re going to be doing instead? I’m the signing person at my store and they haven’t let me in on anything.

The other main pog tm and I will be on whatever the new term is fir transitions. If there aren't enough hours for transitions that week, I'll have the paper and automotive as my designated areas.

I was asked what my biggest concerns were. I said #1 was hours. I was told that the "bucket" of hours was still there for each store and that they were just rearranging the processes.

My #2 concern was signing/fixtures. Who will organize all that? Who will do all the little things that I usually do? For example, the flow/inbound team literally throw displays wherever. 1/3 get backstocked. 1/3 get thrown under the line and lay there until I go get them. The other 1/3 get tossed in the fixture room.

But I said if it's not my responsibility, then it's not my worry anymore.

Back