MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

As a small format we set everything in OTC on 18 inch shelves because not a ton of facings per product where every other store in my district sets, planning/protection, first aid, cough and cold and a few more on 14 inch shelves. HQ sent me a ton of 14 inch pushers for the OTC set and I don’t need any of them :/

Last edited:
Sorry for the crappy photos, I found them it on the internet but does anyone with beauty blowout know how to order the black trim that goes around the short gondola ECs? We don’t have any and I didn’t even realize it was a thing until I saw it in another store. Nothing in the beauty transcend fixture guide.

Attachments

• 23666627-BF1A-4A50-B628-6E401C2CA732.jpeg
    23666627-BF1A-4A50-B628-6E401C2CA732.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 33
As a small format we set everything in OTC on 18 inch shelves because not a ton of facings per product where every other store in my district sets, planning/protection, first aid, cough and cold and a few more on 14 inch shelves. HQ sent me a ton of 14 inch pushers for the OTC set and I don’t need any of them :/

As a regular store, we set everything in OTC on 18 inch shelves to get as much stuff out as possible because we're not idiots :p 14 inch shelves are stupid. The only ones we use are under the pharmacy window.

Sorry for the crappy photos, I found them it on the internet but does anyone with beauty blowout know how to order the black trim that goes around the short gondola ECs? We don’t have any and I didn’t even realize it was a thing until I saw it in another store. Nothing in the beauty transcend fixture guide.

OH MY GOD I KNOW I'VE SEEN THE NUMBER SOMEWHERE. WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW.

As a regular store, we set everything in OTC on 18 inch shelves to get as much stuff out as possible because we're not idiots :p 14 inch shelves are stupid. The only ones we use are under the pharmacy window.
Hahaha I totally agree and like the 18 inch ones better. The waterfall effect with 14 inch shelves looks weird.
OH MY GOD I KNOW I'VE SEEN THE NUMBER SOMEWHERE. WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW.
Thank you!!!! I can’t find it anywhere and I’m typically pretty good at finding stuff lol. I found the white trim for the tall gondolas with a lit sign holder on top but this store I went to had the black trim and used the fancy white softlines shelves with black trim as well. It looked so nice and I’m pissed I forgot to take a picture. It was one of those “I’ll come back to that” and never did. I love going into other stores and fixture shopping

We're a low volume store and can't even fill the 14" shelves all the way so 18" would be overkill for us. Our eyecare pog always looks ridiculous because the lower 18" shelves are almost always empty because there are too many facings. Having pushers helps so we can kinda fake it from far away but up close, it's a hot mess.

We're a low volume store and can't even fill the 14" shelves all the way so 18" would be overkill for us. Our eyecare pog always looks ridiculous because the lower 18" shelves are almost always empty because there are too many facings. Having pushers helps so we can kinda fake it from far away but up close, it's a hot mess.
My eye care is on 22” shelves 😬

And they're full!? That would be something to see! I've literally never seen this pog look full at my store. Ever.
It’s a four section pog on the backwall and it’s never super full but the pushers fake it out well. It’s going down to three sections with this transition though.

54 inch is ax7452 and 64 inch height is ax7453

Target is going a bit cray-cray trying to fit all these kitchen displays. Coffee, toaster oven, and waffle iron POG is completely packed.

Does anyone have the number for the ‘home’ backer paper the number that is on all the pogs isn’t available to order any longer but we are suppose to still use it.....

Does anyone have the number for the ‘home’ backer paper the number that is on all the pogs isn’t available to order any longer but we are suppose to still use it.....

I can't guarantee the accuracy of the second and third numbers but the last 4 are definitely right:

4(44?)7707.

I think I asked for some from mySupport when I couldn't order any on SAP.

Back