MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Your PMT should have something that says how many specifically to throw them away. Your store should have a dumpster.

Further, it says something on the Trim-a-Tree transition guide.
Are you talking about the T walls? I always consider the bigger ones in style the “movable walls”. To piggy back off what you said though all your PMLs should have gotten a survey telling you how many amp gifting fixtures (T walls, towers and carts) you have and how many you should have. Direction was to toss extras and order if you’re short

Are you talking about the T walls? I always consider the bigger ones in style the “movable walls”. To piggy back off what you said though all your PMLs should have gotten a survey telling you how many amp gifting fixtures (T walls, towers and carts) you have and how many you should have. Direction was to toss extras and order if you’re short

The short moveable walls in seasonal.

Are all the tables using tall legs? The Veranda look short from the pic I've seen...

Tree lot my store are using tall, and would use them regardless of what VMG said.

What am I supposed to use for Veranda? Is it the 3x3 white tables or a tree lot table?

No. I've got one labeled for Mini though. Maybe a misprint?

I also got two new signing pallets in today so it could maybe be on those.

Is your store 2D, Corner, or a Small Format? If you, you don't get the seasonal overhead according to the VMG.

When I read that, I literally nutted.

Tree lot my store are using tall, and would use them regardless of what VMG said.

What am I supposed to use for Veranda? Is it the 3x3 white tables or a tree lot table?

Is your store 2D, Corner, or a Small Format? If you, you don't get the seasonal overhead according to the VMG.

I am a chain store. I'm not going to be crying if I don't find it, haven't done a true OH in months because of time constraints.

Since your a corner store, it might be different from mine. But it calls for tree lot table (most likely short legs), a shipper on the front and one shipper on the back half of table.

I'm assuming it's short because of how tall that damn tree is. Looks like it's almost touching the ceiling.

Maybe they finally figured out we've all been killing ourselves getting the nine foot tall tree on top of the three foot tall table for years.

And because I like a challenge, I always decorate it first, then put it on the table. 🤦🏻‍♀️

A short table is going to seem so easy!

Anyone else not get the Bulk Wrap risers?

Also got mine. They were in a box labeled rear bulk wrap and drive time. There were two boxes labeled like that, one had the bulk risers, the other had a red square box/bin to build and I have no idea what it is for or where it goes.

No. I've got one labeled for Mini though. Maybe a misprint?

I also got two new signing pallets in today so it could maybe be on those.
No, it’s not a misprint. I actually opened the mini OH one and it looks totally different from the VA one. I also got in two pallets in today. It was random regular work load signing for next week, stocking stuffers shippers for beauty end cap, more mini, thanksgiving OH, mostly amplified gifting.

We don’t have the table so we got to make a deck.

Fun, lmao.

The entire set, barring 1 or 2 weird sections, is done.

Just have to put up the trees, decorate the veranda, and do signing. And push.

It waa a fuck load easier this year.

Veranda was easier than I expected.
Fun, lmao.

The entire set, barring 1 or 2 weird sections, is done.

Just have to put up the trees, decorate the veranda, and do signing. And push.

It waa a fuck load easier this year.

These are all great things to hear! The team we have going overnight is all newbies. Doing what I can now to prep and make it easier for them, hoping they can just spend their time filling back and not messing up any sets.

These are all great things to hear! The team we have going overnight is all newbies. Doing what I can now to prep and make it easier for them, hoping they can just spend their time filling back and not messing up any sets.

How do you manage the team, train new tm's, and do your signing/displays?? I'd go insane.

How do you manage the team, train new tm's, and do your signing/displays?? I'd go insane.

Biggest thing for me with all these changes was not worrying about it all getting done (on time or at all) anymore. FOS OH not up? Oh, well, maybe next time. Pallet of furniture displays not built? Maybe next week I'll find an hour or two to get to them. My TL is awesome about not expecting the impossible from me. I give her above and beyond everyday so she knows if I say I can't do it, I can't do it.

It's also been helpful to step back and let the new people learn instead of jumping in and doing it for them because I am faster at it. In the long run, that's not going to help me out with future sets. I will jump in when I see a need to show them a shortcut when they are struggling, but other wise I try to let them find their own mistakes first.

Back