MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Question: how many tables are stores using for Christmas set this year? Last year, we used five of our six tables. This year, only four. Another store in our district needs to borrow a table to set which I find odd since we are using less this year. Are other stores using more depending on layout?

Question: how many tables are stores using for Christmas set this year? Last year, we used five of our six tables. This year, only four. Another store in our district needs to borrow a table to set which I find odd since we are using less this year. Are other stores using more depending on layout?

Four of our approximately...7?

Some stores have 6 tables in seasonal and one in mini. Good luck getting it back though. A neighboring store never returned the one they "borrowed" 😒

Has anyone received their seasonal overhead yet??? Just have mini and were a chain store, so we should have it.

Some stores have 6 tables in seasonal and one in mini. Good luck getting it back though. A neighboring store never returned the one they "borrowed" 😒

Has anyone received their seasonal overhead yet??? Just have mini and were a chain store, so we should have it.

Imagine having 6 tree tables lmao jfc

Did you guys received overheads for seasonal and fos?
We got FOS yesterday and today. Still no seasonal but we got mini last week. But we didn't get the catalog stanchion till tues (that went over well). Its so hard to know what is missing and what is still to come with the way they are sending it this yr.

On behalf of (former) signing TMs everywhere, thank you! I enjoy leaders who can actually pitch in when needed instead of only giving lip service. Makes such a huge difference.
only had one etl help with holiday signing years ago but I remember it as it was the baking one that used to set in market. That etl also pitched in doing seasonal. It was a pleasant surprise.

Did anyone else get none of the little small trees display models for the front of tree table?

I didn't receive them, but I opened sellable box
Is there anyone that would be able to scan a copy of the Veranda front instructions (part with the Arch). Box didn't have a copy 😕

20191101_074246.jpg

20191101_074306.jpg

It's weird they didn't include the clear plastic tube thing for the stems. There's a pic of it but not in instructions either.

I'm missing 3 lighting displays damn.

I didn't receive them, but I opened sellable box

View attachment 9020

View attachment 9021

It's weird they didn't include the clear plastic tube thing for the stems. There's a pic of it but not in instructions either.

I'm missing 3 lighting displays damn.

Only one display overall missing here.

Tree table is now idiot proof. Two sets of labels on the ground that I wrote the box number on. There's a label on the tree with the box number on it. The hangtag has a label inside the pocket. There is a 3x5 price point taped over that. There are 3x5s on the side of the table for each tree.

100 failsafes and I wonder who the first jackass to ask "what tree is this" will be.

Back