MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Has anyone seen anything about generic holiday headers for the end caps? I have seen specific ones but no generic ones. Are there ANY generic ones this yr?

I don't think there are, at least not yet. Nothing listed on any line listings I've checked.

Perhaps they'll add them closer to Black Friday week.

Has anyone seen anything about generic holiday headers for the end caps? I have seen specific ones but no generic ones. Are there ANY generic ones this yr?
Pretty sure its the ornament ones. We are a bit behind with our signing since our vm quit and weve had to focus on overheads and such but I am pretty sure i saw some of them for domestics area in the fixture room and im sure tgere are more for the others

For the little display trees that sit on the ornament run what did the little black tree holder come in? Is it with the tree displays because I don't see them in the ornaments?

For the little display trees that sit on the ornament run what did the little black tree holder come in? Is it with the tree displays because I don't see them in the ornaments?
Sorry i meant the toppers that look like an ornament. Iirc kitchen should have some gingerbread house toppers. Im can check again tomorrow if i remember.

If you mean the bracket that holds the tree up it comes with the tree display, not with the ornament display.

How are you guys processing the Halloween cereal when it goes salvage? I have 2 pallets worth and not sure to salvage or donate. It won't all fit in our donation bin.

Sorry i meant the toppers that look like an ornament. Iirc kitchen should have some gingerbread house toppers. Im can check again tomorrow if i remember.
Thanks for your help! We got the ornaments, boxes and the gingerbread house toppers. But it was just the consensus in the store that we should have generic headers for the endcaps too.

How are you guys processing the Halloween cereal when it goes salvage? I have 2 pallets worth and not sure to salvage or donate. It won't all fit in our donation bin.
I was always told to donate anything with food. ETA: so long as it's not super gross/moldy, etc

Thanks for your help! We got the ornaments, boxes and the gingerbread house toppers. But it was just the consensus in the store that we should have generic headers for the endcaps too.
Oh ok yeah i dont think there is generic ones.

Target hasn’t done generic headers since they started the signing standards a couple years ago. The price right daily is your generic header for everything

As for rectangle signs between the street signs - no, haven’t seen any.
As for ABOVE the header - we have a few gingerbread houses, lots of green ornaments and lots of pink gift boxes.

Anyone else having issues with the overheads in F/B and Mini? I can’t get the rope to stay in the plastic end pieces.

First make sure your putting it in the right holes. 2 are specifically designed for the rope (you'll see tiny slits that helps hold the rope better) and then the end hole will be for the ceiling wire, the hook does not go in the middle hole FYI.

2nd. The instruction doesn't say this, but I recommend adding a middle wire to support the middle portion of the rope as it can be pretty heavy. Add the wire to the whole provided on the ornament not on the rope itself.

First make sure your putting it in the right holes. 2 are specifically designed for the rope (you'll see tiny slits that helps hold the rope better) and then the end hole will be for the ceiling wire, the hook does not go in the middle hole FYI.

2nd. The instruction doesn't say this, but I recommend adding a middle wire to support the middle portion of the rope as it can be pretty heavy. Add the wire to the whole provided on the ornament not on the rope itself.
Anyone else having issues with the overheads in F/B and Mini? I can’t get the rope to stay in the plastic end pieces.
They had sent out some information to VMs about how to put the overhead up, they even recommend using zip ties to hold the mints together.

No way ?? No signing ? It’s ornaments and trees 🌲

I'm guessing you are referring to the overheads hanging along the checklanes which is called the power aisle and/or the ones for A&A. FOS overheads, which used to hang in the main aisle/store entrance(s) right by bullseye's playground, have not been used in awhile.

Back