MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I'm guessing you are referring to the overheads hanging along the checklanes which is called the power aisle and/or the ones for A&A. FOS overheads, which used to hang in the main aisle/store entrance(s) right by bullseye's playground, have not been used in awhile.
Ours are just past Bullseye in the main aisle. Maybe they are considered the Style ones because that's straight ahead, but they are definitely highly visible upon entering the store.

For stores setting early patio. Did they make a POG yet to replace old seasonal 2 (garden tools/accessories)? Since most of that is moving to seasonal patio transition I can't find what replaces it unless I'm blind.

Anyone else not get enough backer paper for the early ODL set? We ran out leaving like 8 pogs without paper...
We got a box with like 50-ish sheets a couple of weeks ago along with a few other miscellaneous ODL signs. Then the other day we got a pallet that was most of the ODL signing, plus another big box of backer paper. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all get more backer paper in the next couple of days. Luckily we had just run out a day before the other box came so we hadn't set much (or any pegs) without backer paper.

We got a box with like 50-ish sheets a couple of weeks ago along with a few other miscellaneous ODL signs. Then the other day we got a pallet that was most of the ODL signing, plus another big box of backer paper. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all get more backer paper in the next couple of days. Luckily we had just run out a day before the other box came so we hadn't set much (or any pegs) without backer paper.

Does Target realize backer paper should all be sent at once? We're not psychic here.

If any more comes late at my store its bailer food. There is no time now to go back and put it up. They did that to us for the Christmas set. We got in 6 sheets and then didn't get the rest for 2 more weeks. We had to put off setting. It was a BIG kerfuffle.

If you guys are putting up the patio overhead, I suggest putting up the beams first, than the leaves! Putting it all at once according to instructions is more work and harder to do.

If you guys are putting up the patio overhead, I suggest putting up the beams first, than the leaves! Putting it all at once according to instructions is more work and harder to do.

Thanks for the tip, pretty sure I will be helping with this tomorrow.

Np, also the header for the 2 t-frames are fragile as hell and got bent like no tomorrow. I ended up making it an overhead.

We cut ours up, took off the black outer part and now they are fine. 😆 The planters one worked but that's because the gondola didn't have screws sticking up in the way like the tframes do.

Did you get any table covers for the stack flat?

No, we are not setting full ODL yet, only half of seasonal right now, the rest is Back to Routine type stuff. Are you telling me they want tables on the stack flat? Like they tried with the Xmas trees!? So tables under the chairs??

No, we are not setting full ODL yet, only half of seasonal right now, the rest is Back to Routine type stuff. Are you telling me they want tables on the stack flat? Like they tried with the Xmas trees!? So tables under the chairs??

Maybe your store is different, but ours call for one table behind the stack flat. Display table on top with cushion shippers and below is the table box stock.

Who's building grills at your store? PML said their not responsible to build anymore but he'll try to help. Presentation is busy as it is, like damn Target cut us some slack! I know our TLs won't do it.

Who's building grills at your store? PML said their not responsible to build anymore but he'll try to help. Presentation is busy as it is, like damn Target cut us some slack! I know our TLs won't do it.
Pmls havent been resposible for a few years im pretty sure. Ive done it the last couple years although my pml helped with some last year

I put the boxstock out but we do not have time to build any displays. My PML is more than willing to do it, it's something different for him, but since he has to allocate all his time he's thinking about how to classify it. So for now, I have stacked boxes of grills with 7x11 signs on top of them. Good enough!

Back