MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

so anything specific to the love seen ec? Didn't see that mentioned in your reply. And as an aside im not talking about light box signs for nailcare but bullnose graphics which I do need.

Cc @SigningLady

We don't have a Love Seen endcap either. Only endcap we set with the transition was a brushes/sponges one.

I am only missing one bullnose ISM for nailcare, an OPI. Which is typical, there always seem to be one missing. I think nailcare ISM came in 4 separate boxes, most of them smaller.

I believe he was talking about the signing for the odl table and the direction from a month ago is not to use table due to safety on that table a umbrella and table supposed to be on top . I did right after Christmas and then on January monthly planer they said not to use the odl table

Attachments

• 1FC1FE6D-A8A0-4706-A205-E605E5C7CEE7.jpeg
    1FC1FE6D-A8A0-4706-A205-E605E5C7CEE7.jpeg
    963 KB · Views: 29
I believe he was talking about the signing for the odl table and the direction from a month ago is not to use table due to safety on that table a umbrella and table supposed to be on top . I did right after Christmas and then on January monthly planer they said not to use the odl table
Who would've thought placing a table with umbrella was a intelligent idea to begin with.

You guys think they will actually remove the extra row of cat litter shelves for the upcoming pet transition? After 3 years it's still hasn't been really resolved even after multiple complaints. I know they mentioned it once on communication about it but that was hardly a fix.

We have not gotten that part done yet. Thanks for the info.

The direction was not to use the table due to safety .
Just went back and reread the January planner and the odl set notes abs didn’t see anything, just said make sure your PML secures the display to the table. Do you mind taking a look to show where it says to not use it?

You guys think they will actually remove the extra row of cat litter shelves for the upcoming pet transition? After 3 years it's still hasn't been really resolved even after multiple complaints. I know they mentioned it once on communication about it but that was hardly a fix.
One can always hope. Our Pets DBO just hasn't been putting up that shelf the last couple of transitions and she adjusts what's on other shelves to get all the DPCIs out. Kind of confusing for me because I'm the one who does ad set for that area, but she makes it work.

One can always hope. Our Pets DBO just hasn't been putting up that shelf the last couple of transitions and she adjusts what's on other shelves to get all the DPCIs out. Kind of confusing for me because I'm the one who does ad set for that area, but she makes it work.
They fixed it for me when I did pets revision

Attachments

• 28F9E09C-7D43-4130-98E7-1D9B0A485521.jpeg
    28F9E09C-7D43-4130-98E7-1D9B0A485521.jpeg
    435.6 KB · Views: 37
Ok so I looked at our new litter pog and it still calls for 4 rows of 32" shelves (not including base) with a comment to say remove shelves if unsafe. Looks like I have to flex it down again...

Ok so I looked at our new litter pog and it still calls for 4 rows of 32" shelves (not including base) with a comment to say remove shelves if unsafe. Looks like I have to flex it down again...

I don't understand how they could possibly think having a shelf that high with cat litter on it is in any way safe. Having that note in there is basically saying, "Yeah we know this isn't safe but we're to lazy to actually FIX this pog so we're just going to add a note in it as a way to CYA. Good luck, store team. Make it work!" 🙄

I don't understand how they could possibly think having a shelf that high with cat litter on it is in any way safe. Having that note in there is basically saying, "Yeah we know this isn't safe but we're to lazy to actually FIX this pog so we're just going to add a note in it as a way to CYA. Good luck, store team. Make it work!" 🙄

My thoughts exactly.

Ehhhh it’s only unsafe in a remodel store that doesn’t have the extra heavy duty spines. The message of it being unsafe is because that pog is used regardless of your stores prototype. If litter is on a perimeter wall it’s more than safe, it’s been like that forever. Only had issues since they started moving pets off a perimeter wall in remodel stores

Ehhhh it’s only unsafe in a remodel store that doesn’t have the extra heavy duty spines. The message of it being unsafe is because that pog is used regardless of your stores prototype. If litter is on a perimeter wall it’s more than safe, it’s been like that forever. Only had issues since they started moving pets off a perimeter wall in remodel stores

I have a perimeter wall and I can tell you with 100% certainty adding another row of shelves on there is not safe for the guest to reach litter down nor for any TM to put any litter up and that we have never had the extra shelves in there. The current top row is just barely safe to shop. The shelves just appeared on the pog one year with no shelves sent.

As it is, the high capacity shelves we are currently using all have a noticable dip in them from holding all that weight all the time.

We have heavy duty spines on our backwall with high capacity shelves. I'm sure it's strong enough to hold another row of litter but that's not the point. I'm 5'9 male and I can just barely reach high enough to stock the top row and mind you this heavy ass litter. For me to stock it full or even zone would require a ladder or even a wave. Now imagine if it's a 5'2 person trying to stock it. They can barely reach for it and possibly dropping it on their toes.

Hey Team,

So I started looking at the upcoming Baby Transition for our store and I don't know how I feel about it. Looking to see if other stores are going the same direction as my store or if anyone can provide a bit more insight.

The biggest change that I'm not a fan of is the discontinuation of Baby Food. Currently we have an aisle (6 sections) of baby food that's all disco/clearance and doesn't carry forward to a new POG. Why would they stop carrying that in our store. Doesn't make sense.

We also have almost a full aisle of formula as well (5 sections) and I do have a new POG for, so I assume we will still carry that but they failed to put that POG on the adjacency so I had to mySupport that. I just don't understand what they are doing?!?

Anyone have reasoning why they would expand everything but discontinue selling baby food?

Hey Team,

So I started looking at the upcoming Baby Transition for our store and I don't know how I feel about it. Looking to see if other stores are going the same direction as my store or if anyone can provide a bit more insight.

The biggest change that I'm not a fan of is the discontinuation of Baby Food. Currently we have an aisle (6 sections) of baby food that's all disco/clearance and doesn't carry forward to a new POG. Why would they stop carrying that in our store. Doesn't make sense.

We also have almost a full aisle of formula as well (5 sections) and I do have a new POG for, so I assume we will still carry that but they failed to put that POG on the adjacency so I had to mySupport that. I just don't understand what they are doing?!?

Anyone have reasoning why they would expand everything but discontinue selling baby food?
I wonder if they're going online only for baby food??

Back