MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

There was a grid that stated what should be placed where for each week regarding the front of store stanchions. My STL sent it to me.

Also, anybody do the Pinterest flags?

One comment - utter fail.

There was a grid that stated what should be placed where for each week regarding the front of store stanchions. My STL sent it to me.

Monday, I checked if the December 18th Merchandise Update had posted for the pinterest list, but all I could find was November 11th.

Did it post today?

Monday, I checked if the December 18th Merchandise Update had posted for the pinterest list, but all I could find was November 11th.

Did it post today?

It did. It wasn't available on Monday, but it was available as of Tuesday. The link in the email is broken (it was for me), so you have to go to the Merchandise Update on workbench and click on the link from there.

No shirts here, as of yet. Gtc's to my super signing on the flags. We are empty on a lot of items too.

3 shirts came in the box with the Line Stanchions. Those go right to the APetl.

At least 2 pages of the Pinterest list was for items we didn't carry. If we were just temp out of product, I still put up the flag.

Built all the black Friday bins today. 3 people, 2 hours to build. Found it was really fast to open ALL the boxes, sort the parts out, then build in assembly line fashion.

We got 1 medium, 1 large and one xl shirt. I imagined more of them when I saw them on the monthly signing report

Indoors or outdoors? Because I think our normal red and khaki stood out more indoors when we were wrangling the line around aisles in A...I would have rather have had a balloon or lightweight sign we could tote around. The other girl who was managing the line and I just about lost our voices over three hours worth of time.

question again. whose responsible for header pricepoints in incaps and the shippers that scattered all over the store right now?

My signing person was off on Sunday. So I did remove all the bf signing on all the end caps in the store. Then, I did the shippers in mmb. My etl-hl did the bins. My electronics person push movies & video games to home locations & flexed in certain areas, back stocked the remaining. I did the furniture focals, because the Nolan stuff was on sale. It's a team effort to get the store back to normal.

Last edited:
Back