MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

For the toys transition- I didn't see any communication about the fins going away (The posts that go under certain headers like nerf, Disney princess) I kinda threw them away. I hated those things.

For the NIT transition- I received the Claremont crib, I'm not sure what to do with it. When I scan it, it has no location. I have the Ava white crib on the focal. On the inline I have the rowen with the waterfall, Eddie bower with the waterfall and the stutton (the small crib). How is your set up?

I threw all of my fins. everyday im picking it up even with 2-4 support I dunno how guest or team members knock it off.

For the toys transition- I didn't see any communication about the fins going away (The posts that go under certain headers like nerf, Disney princess) I kinda threw them away. I hated those things.

For the NIT transition- I received the Claremont crib, I'm not sure what to do with it. When I scan it, it has no location. I have the Ava white crib on the focal. On the inline I have the rowen with the waterfall, Eddie bower with the waterfall and the stutton (the small crib). How is your set up?
I asked the last guy about these as the disney one only has the left one...if I can't find the right side they are going away. Maybe. They might just get added to the pile in the back of the trailer...

I have the claremont already on the focal. We got one new brown crib plus waterfall, the new mini crib plus waterfall and a waterfall for one of the old displays. Some came on the signing pallet and one came UPS/Fedex. Didn't get any bedding for them though...hoping the ones we had that fit won't cause an issue.

I didn't get the bedding this time around. I did get it last set but I'm still missing two mattresses from a year ago since my first order.

Does anyone know how to order more of the separators we use on the z-racks? Our signing ninja has been trying to order them but hasen't had any luck. He can't find them because he does not know what to call them.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to order more of the separators we use on the z-racks? Our signing ninja has been trying to order them but hasen't had any luck. He can't find them because he does not know what to call them.
When I ordered a couple extra sets for my store, I think I just typed in something like 'fitting room divider' in SAP. But it did take quite awhile to find them.

No one EVER pays attention to the aisle description labels or the outrigger signs in my store, there are so many mislabeled aisles. I wouldn't be surprised if they left all of them up.

I have an aisle description sign over my pasta aisle that says Olive oil/Vinegar and since the last reset, they're not in the same aisle. I guess I need to just take the damn thing down since I can't get the part numbers for replacement inserts.

I'll do it.

Happy to help out as well but seriously they make these kind of changes all the time, Summer to Winter, move that aisle down and that movie failed at the box office so pack it up and put up the next one.
How is this such a major deal?
Sure it's every aisle but it's not that hard.

Like, the people who complain about gendered toys arent actually doing anything to changr society's view. They just want to feel like they did something so theyll complain about something minor at a store and feel good for the day

Like, the people who complain about gendered toys arent actually doing anything to changr society's view. They just want to feel like they did something so theyll complain about something minor at a store and feel good for the day

Isn't this doing somthing about it?

I mean I let my girl cat play with a green feather and don't tease my boy cat for carrying around his stuffed mouse. However the change has to start with parents. See my post in the other thread about the purple water bottle for one example that I am to lazy to copy and paste here.

It's simple privilege to disregard someone's complaint as unnecessary when it doesn't directly affect your life. Try some empathy, maybe some people have negative experiences and wish to promote a healthier point-of-view when it comes to their kids. Even if it's something minor I think it's worth it in the long run, especially when the only inconvenience is having to move some product and change some damn backer paper. It's important that we don't become so cynical that we can't separate actual dumb complaints from guests from legitimate gripes with societal issues. With all the nonsense Target inflicts on us daily, we probably shouldn't complain about actual good change it allows, even if it's only corporate PR moves.

I really don't see changing the backer paper as being that big of an issue. Its ugly and plain, but I remember having to change it to the stupid pink and blue as well. Whatever. Hopefully they can create some cute but gender neutral backer for next years set....somehow I think this was a quick choice and they just shipped out whatever they had that would work instead of trying to make new stuff.

Once the whole "privilege" crap gets nrought up, I can safely tune out.

Also lets use the other thread for this discussion :p

So I'm going through a backlog of crap from the past couple months since I started this position...on the baby cribs, we got two new wood displays and kept an old one, but the new sign doesn't really fit....trimmed it down but now the barcodes to scan aren't really scannable on the edges. Planning on MySupporting it tomorrow-will require a new sign and display most likely. Did everyone else get all new wood displays?

Back