MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Pilot store in what way?

Remodel sent me this sign:

kEEk0bl.jpg

My bad my grammar was bad (too much beer, and a weekend off).

I meant to ask if any Signing TM, could chime in and give us expectations for this new rollout, with targets new TM/TL/ETL structure.

Got two new bars for them. I folded and hung them over. They have velcro on them, but don't how they wanted them folded. On some, the velcro is all of the same kind so they don't stick together.

Magnetic dividers, you say!? What is this sorcery and where did you find this info? Magnetic dividers sound intriguing and I like the idea, maybe not for OTC but I see possibilities for other areas.

They are amazing. Got to expensive. I'll take a pic of them tomorrow.

Has anyone else seem the magnetic dividers for OCT? I fell in love today.
We got them for water bottles in spring goods in Jan I think... haven't heard diddly squat about them since so l assume they work. I'd like the magnet to be a hair stronger for some areas.

Well you guys ruined my day, I figured that these were the ones I ordered a couple a months ago (They came a box of 100, UPS) just to see how they were, and I could be a hero saying "lets try these they are better, and better yet, reusable.

There are two special bars they should have sent to you. Other than that and Velcro, I had no idea because Target's transition communication has been extraordinarily bad this year.

Just got to work, they posted the early set notes with detailed instructions on how to hang them. Should be on the front page of workbench.

How do you place the hanging signage, specifically the Black “new and only at target” signs? I saw the wires and measurements need to be at least 8’ from the floor but is there anything specific I need to look out for, procedure mainly is what I’m looking for.

How do you place the hanging signage, specifically the Black “new and only at target” signs? I saw the wires and measurements need to be at least 8’ from the floor but is there anything specific I need to look out for, procedure mainly is what I’m looking for.

Personally I just throw up the sign with the green 36-inch wires and let it be

Would any of you mind sharing how your signing space is organized I've tried to dumb it down as much as I can and people here still don't get it....

Would any of you mind sharing how your signing space is organized I've tried to dumb it down as much as I can and people here still don't get it....
Depends on your space. I've got a chunk of steel nobody is supposed to touch but Plano and a closet for sales planners.

sorry if this question has been asked a hundred times, but i'm super duper new (to target and signing) and i was wondering how you guys organize all your different signage? do you separate them by area, or by set date, or? i was basically thrown into this with very little training so i'm kind of floundering a little, and my signing room has me a bit flustered b/c it's a hot mess atm.

Back