MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I found the trim a tree vmg which doesn't include the tree display locations. Is there a separate one?

Edit: it's here! It's under adjacency like mentioned above names tree table schematics

Last edited:
If it exists this year, I haven't found it. Which really sucks because it is way more helpful in figuring out what the pogs should look like.
There isn't one...We my supported it and the only VA was a republication of last year's. I found mine on the site with the adjaciencies under Trim Visual Adjacency. It didn't help. If they updated it, I would like to know...

For 2018 tree flat VMG, you have to search "tree flat" on workbench, first link. The tree schematic is at adjacency page like others have mentioned.

So my store doesn't have the FOS stanchions anymore. Swept 'em back, didn't think we needed them and MySupport wasn't helping.

The base is two trapezoids with a box of 24" crossbars in between to stand-in for stanchion.

The Sugar Paper focal was actually pretty damn easy this year! It reuses one of those metal toppers from Halloween and the rest of the parts were not a giant PITA to put together.

What's tripping me up at the moment for TAT is the Trend 3 bin. It has 2 trees on pog but clearly only space for 1. Left that mystery for tomorrow.

And thanks to everyone for the info on where to find the VA and schematics for the trees. Much appreciated!!

The Sugar Paper focal was actually pretty damn easy this year! It reuses one of those metal toppers from Halloween and the rest of the parts were not a giant PITA to put together.

What's tripping me up at the moment for TAT is the Trend 3 bin. It has 2 trees on pog but clearly only space for 1. Left that mystery for tomorrow.

And thanks to everyone for the info on where to find the VA and schematics for the trees. Much appreciated!!

Is it possible to build without the toppers? We didn't use them since our focal were built with 49s and not 54s

Is it possible to build without the toppers? We didn't use them since our focal were built with 49s and not 54s

My focal is also built with 49s, but my topper is up. You will need the topper up because there is a cardboard piece that sits on top of it. I did have to trim the endcap piece of backer paper because it was too long (designed to fit on a 54).

My focal is also built with 49s, but my topper is up. You will need the topper up because there is a cardboard piece that sits on top of it. I did have to trim the endcap piece of backer paper because it was too long (designed to fit on a 54).

Welp... Pptl tossed them since we didn't use them for Halloween.

I'll pray for you.

Unironically.

Thanks! I'll need it. I was able to build a few things for TAT which had me feeling pretty good but now I feel like I am behind instead.

Im still waiting for the amplified gifting signing. Is that what you got?

I think so. It's been coming in DTS this week too so I'm not even sure how much there is.

Back