MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

My signing pallets ... just floating around. No hours for signing under modernization. I've tried and tried to explain all this to etls and my SD. They are too busy singing the praises of modernization to notice all the signing that gets thrown away.

Last edited:
Anyone know what box the signing for the tree tables is in?

Usually labeled as Tree Tables ISM.

Has anyone check what's in those 2 ISM pallets? Wondering if it's trim a tree or softline holiday shop/family puff ISM

Little bit of both from what I can tell. Definitely Amp Gifting ISM and also TAT. One of my pallets looks more TAT-heavy, the other more Amp & regular weekly ISM.

Will be able to dig into them on Monday as I've been given the ok to start building whatever shippers I can! Super pumped about that!

My signing pallets ... just floating around. No hours for signing under modernization. I've tried and tried to explain all this to etls and my SD. They are too busy singing the praises of modernization to notice all the signing that gets thrown away.
Most people don’t notice at my store, either.

Ours was in a box about 2' x 2' marked "Rear tree lot and climbing santa focal". The display signs were in a separate small box
I’m still missing a lot of signing. I’ve only received two pallets. I haven’t received the catalog stantion, tree lot over head, tree table signing minus the tree tags. Missing the count down focal. Ugh!

I’m still missing a lot of signing. I’ve only received two pallets. I haven’t received the catalog stantion, tree lot over head, tree table signing minus the tree tags. Missing the count down focal. Ugh!

I read somewhere that some ISM may be arriving separately from the pallets. It's been trickling in at my store, couple boxes here, another few the next day. Some for TAT, some for electronics endcaps.

Has anyone received their holiday shop/family puffer ISM yet? So far only received the shipper bins for pajamas.

So my SD wants the toy catalog stantion set out Sunday morning. Has anyone received it yet? I already sorted the two large pallets and the third one that came in stand alone.

EDIT: So the Holiday ISM guide says that it arrives the week of the 27th. Yet my SD is adamant that it needs to be up on Sunday, so idk what is going on. Will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Yeah I got that one too but I expected it would be a pallet size from what I see on the VMG.

Another larger box showed up for this today.
And another smaller one too.

So my SD wants the toy catalog stantion set out Sunday morning. Has anyone received it yet? I already sorted the two large pallets and the third one that came in stand alone.

EDIT: So the Holiday ISM guide says that it arrives the week of the 27th. Yet my SD is adamant that it needs to be up on Sunday, so idk what is going on. Will just have to wait and see.

Mine arrived today. It is a large box.
Also got mini FOS in today. That was a MUCH larger box than I was expecting. It's the same size as the stanchion one.

So my toy catalog stantion arrived around 10am today. Built and set up but no weekly deals ISM was included. Not surprising, but I was wondering if it would come in via store mail or on the signing pallet with everything else.

My ETL built the toy catalog stanchion for me yesterday!!! Thought I lost my mind when I couldn't find the box and asked him if he knew where it might be. Can't tell you the last time an ETL did something that was truly helpful to signing/pog.
Not an ETL but a small format TL and you’ll always catch me helping out with signing.... I love doing it and would continue if I get ETL

Not an ETL but a small format TL and you’ll always catch me helping out with signing.... I love doing it and would continue if I get ETL

On behalf of (former) signing TMs everywhere, thank you! I enjoy leaders who can actually pitch in when needed instead of only giving lip service. Makes such a huge difference.

Throw away the moveable walls in seasonal, they say.

But no my Plano TL decides. "We will keep them"

I need to get off of presentation. All that happens is she stresses herself out which will inevitably happen when we don't need them come next set and have nowhere to put them.

Anyone know the number for the focal toppers? My store has 1 total out of like 9 focals. Wobbly trees are safety first!

:edit: scratch that found another box hidden in the fixture room.

Last edited:
Throw away the moveable walls in seasonal, they say.

But no my Plano TL decides. "We will keep them"

I need to get off of presentation. All that happens is she stresses herself out which will inevitably happen when we don't need them come next set and have nowhere to put them.

Can you tell me where it says to throw them away?

Back