MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

sure love it when they include every piece i need for the table build in mini seasonal but the integral piece that holds up the shelves. that's cool.

I just sort the pallets. I really don't like that things are coming in label amp gifting with a rear seasonal label on it. I gave team ahead up about the dual labels then this week we get things with amp labels the the VM tells me isn't for them. They maybe needed in seasonal on counters that are already set and stocked. Just so productive HQ.

Perhaps I am just blind, but I can't find where to find the store-specific holiday hours. The instructions say to go to Workbench>Tools>4th Quarter Planing but to my knowledge (limited as it may be) Tools doesn't exist. Used a varying degree of search terms in Search to no avail. Also tells me to consult the STL for details. I feel that they just copied/paste the same text from last year. My SD didn't have any clue where to find it and told me that she would get back to me with details later. I feel like I won't get any help from that route, so could anyone tell me where to find this elusive store-specific hours?

EDIT: SO my PML took to Yammer and apparently the page doesn't exist yet. Should be up by next week.

Last edited:
Perhaps I am just blind, but I can't find where to find the store-specific holiday hours. The instructions say to go to Workbench>Tools>4th Quarter Planing but to my knowledge (limited as it may be) Tools doesn't exist. Used a varying degree of search terms in Search to no avail. Also tells me to consult the STL for details. I feel that they just copied/paste the same text from last year. My SD didn't have any clue where to find it and told me that she would get back to me with details later. I feel like I won't get any help from that route, so could anyone tell me where to find this elusive store-specific hours?

EDIT: SO my PML took to Yammer and apparently the page doesn't exist yet. Should be up by next week.
The only store specific hours are for blue state laws and small formats. If you’re not on that list you follow the standard hours

I was going crazy trying to find it. Thank you so much!

It is a box, red by the looks of it. It goes into the baler. But seriously, I have no idea. My TL just made it "go away".

Mine's hanging out in the fixture room. Just in case I want to use it for flexing purposes next month.

Back