MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Are you guys actually trying to set pogs? We are not planning on any pog workload for this week with trucks coming everyday. It's all hands on board to get all P1 freight to the floor as fast as we can sort of off the truck. Pog is taking a backseat and for once I am actually ok with that given the circumstances.

Yep we're setting as usual and DBO is doing revisions still. The ETLs and TLs are stepping up to push truck in priorities areas like food/bev.

We didn’t get enough hours to finish workload to begin with, had call-outs, lost setters to other tasks...so ya, we are VERY behind - more than we have been in a year.
Sigh.
This week is going to TANK our ‘YTD set on time’ metric. Will take forever to bring back up - if ever.

We are setting too. The store is scrambling to find things for people to do because everything is done so we have lots of help pushing stat.
We started setting party today and we figured in those pogs at least its just a schematic issue. Which is to say the shelf started with 4 instead of 1 on the label strip so we put the strips in and put the right adhesive labels over the top. The spacing is right, the description and dpci are correct on the label strips just not the schematic number. That was the standard one the reverse one I did today the schematics were ok on the label strip.
As for setting the pegs it was easier to set with the Zebra than paper it was more correct. I used the paper to figure height and the rest was Zebra.
We'll see what works tomorrow. Hope that helps. What have you guys figured out?

I find it harder to set pegs with the zebra because the letters/numbers gets squished and cutoff.

Do not know but our store is low volume so we are concentrating on pushing the extra trucks since we don't have the manpower to set pogs.

This is what we have been doing too. We were allowed to set pogs today, but they were ones the DSD wanted us to focus on, not current workload.

I find it harder to set pegs with the zebra because the letters/numbers gets squished and cutoff.

Wait. Did I miss something? Since when can you see the letter/number on the zebra? Have I missed this for awhile and if I have, how/where do you see it!?

This is what we have been doing too. We were allowed to set pogs today, but they were ones the DSD wanted us to focus on, not current workload.

Wait. Did I miss something? Since when can you see the letter/number on the zebra? Have I missed this for awhile and if I have, how/where do you see it!?
It’s hidden and I stumbled on it on accident. Under fixtures just click the same spot you’d use to change pog image sections

We are setting too. I wanted to put it off until the fixed label strips came in. Oh well, if they want to be inefficient, let's go for it.

So assuming they were going to fix the messed up pogs automatically (as long as you don’t set before Monday) I thought it was going to be a breeze but no. That would be too easy. Since they took away twt and online planogram it’s harder to track these things. I’ve noticed, they dropped a new set of pogs! So, scratch the old labels and old pogs you have. The labels are all wrong! You will have to print the new pog labels and tie the new pog for the right schematic! Also, please share pictures of your party aisles. My store didn’t update to the new fancy fixtures select stores got. I want to see what fixtures u guys use. I’m tired of the front lip, back lip, and divider. It’s not working with spacing to keep the product in and would like to order fixtures that work regardless of what the pog calls for.

So assuming they were going to fix the messed up pogs automatically (as long as you don’t set before Monday) I thought it was going to be a breeze but no. That would be too easy. Since they took away twt and online planogram it’s harder to track these things. I’ve noticed, they dropped a new set of pogs! So, scratch the old labels and old pogs you have. The labels are all wrong! You will have to print the new pog labels and tie the new pog for the right schematic! Also, please share pictures of your party aisles. My store didn’t update to the new fancy fixtures select stores got. I want to see what fixtures u guys use. I’m tired of the front lip, back lip, and divider. It’s not working with spacing to keep the product in and would like to order fixtures that work regardless of what the pog calls for.
The direction was to not set until Monday and the POGs in set workload on the my device are the correct ones. You didn’t need to use twt or online pog.

I'm thankful we are not setting Stationary this week, sounds like it's a PITA with these issues!

Back