MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Has anyone gotten their sale signs for the week? I was wondering if addition to this: are we are going to get 7x11s?
fSvL4Af.png

Good morning,

I normally don't roam the signing thread, but I have a peer that wanted me to reach out to stores that are currently on the new shelf label pilot (labels no longer rolled up, color divided, etc) and is looking for feedback regarding printing quality issues or areas for improvement in the production process. Thanks!

One more thing, you know those packs of display labels they give us? Why isn't there a reverse side? I'm having to reprint them in reverse because the schematic don't always match.

One more thing, you know those packs of display labels they give us? Why isn't there a reverse side? I'm having to reprint them in reverse because the schematic don't always match.

I've just started tossing those out automatically because of this. And why is it necessary to send new display labels for a revision of none of the displays are part of anything being revised?

There was information in some e-mail that I read -
‘NO Mother’s Day CB1 signage. Remove Easter and set - no topper being sent. Location moves also. Our went from front end to women’s softlines.

According to the summer pogs for mini there should be yellow summer backerpaper. But I could not for the life of me find it so I set it with just the generic grey dot.

Same here. No signing/backer paper for mini and no CB1 or overhead signs for FOS.

There was information in some e-mail that I read -
‘NO Mother’s Day CB1 signage. Remove Easter and set - no topper being sent. Location moves also. Our went from front end to women’s softlines.

Do you remember the title of the email? Didn't see anything regarding signing. Also what happen to the addendum or weekly updates this month???

Anyone have a picture of the smart home endcap that sets in storage/Ultility? Non of the ism listed on the pog comes up in go cart and out EC looks super sad. Also if anyone had a picture of the perm lightbulb EC that would be cool too

Anyone have a picture of the smart home endcap that sets in storage/Ultility? Non of the ism listed on the pog comes up in go cart and out EC looks super sad. Also if anyone had a picture of the perm lightbulb EC that would be cool too

It's possible whatever you are missing is something the BDS vendor would be bringing in. We don't have that endcap now but last time we did, BDS maintained it. I can try to remember to snag a pic of the light bulbs endcap tonight when I go in.

It's possible whatever you are missing is something the BDS vendor would be bringing in. We don't have that endcap now but last time we did, BDS maintained it. I can try to remember to snag a pic of the light bulbs endcap tonight when I go in.
Thank you! My old store didn’t have one and no one here knows what it’s supposed to look like

Good luck ordering that signing for smart home. It's one of those cardboard signing that has to be built and it's pretty tall. Those can be a pain in the ass to order because it's custom made, not like headers and fact tags. I can post a pic later.

Good luck ordering that signing for smart home. It's one of those cardboard signing that has to be built and it's pretty tall. Those can be a pain in the ass to order because it's custom made, not like headers and fact tags. I can post a pic later.
That would be awesome thank you!

Back