MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

If someone gets the motor working properly on the spinning ornaments, let me know. I could not get the ceiling wire to stop turning with it unless I held the wire looped onto the motor. Left it unpowered for safety concerns for now.
I got mine to stop and turning with the wire by just holding the battery pack and wire still for like 30 seconds and it stopped.
Risers should all be 14" shelves only. Swap them out for the ones you need to set.

And if stores are having issues needing shelves now, you'll be hurting even more after Christmas. That's when my store usually struggles to come up with enough because so many are needed for the In With the New set.
in with the new is already under adjacencies for 2021 and it looks like a lot less gondolas than usual. Mines only having the back wall and 2 aisles. The rest are pallets so I’m actually worried I have too many shelves 😂 I’m sitting on 5 pallets of 18s after the Christmas/Mini set. Saw an early plan for ODL too and there are “flats” and table displays at the end of every aisle so a lot less gondolas for that this year too

I got mine to stop and turning with the wire by just holding the battery pack and wire still for like 30 seconds and it stopped.

in with the new is already under adjacencies for 2021 and it looks like a lot less gondolas than usual. Mines only having the back wall and 2 aisles. The rest are pallets so I’m actually worried I have too many shelves 😂 I’m sitting on 5 pallets of 18s after the Christmas/Mini set. Saw an early plan for ODL too and there are “flats” and table displays at the end of every aisle so a lot less gondolas for that this year too

I did try holding it for a bit to get it to stop but it started right back up again, probably from the air vent across the aisle.

I'll have to check out the new maps. I feel like it's been ages since the after-Christmas set had less gondolas and used more pallets or the tables.

Those overheads look way too low.

Probably did the same thing I did at first and didn't see the wire length page showed lengths for a 15' ceiling instead of 13' like it always has in the past. My store is 14' so I either add the 12" or just let it hang 12" shorter. This looks like they didn't account for the difference in ceiling height and just hung what the picture showed them which is too low for their ceiling.

Gonna go ahead and guess this was not a a former signing team member, lol.

I love that I mysupported all of our missing seasonal items (premium wrap shippers, CSE signs etc) over 2 weeks ago (Still hasn't come..), and then today we got more OVERHEAD TREEs that were coded as an archway carton...

Has any one received there mini seasonal Valentine table covers? Why are they always missing WTF. Looks like I'll have to reuse the Christmas one.

Can anyone tell me the safest way to take down the Christmas trees now that the season is almost over? I was tempted to cut the tree at the point that the sections of trees join together but I’m not sure if that’s the safest way

Can anyone tell me the safest way to take down the Christmas trees now that the season is almost over? I was tempted to cut the tree at the point that the sections of trees join together but I’m not sure if that’s the safest way

You mean the overheads? If it were me, I'd just bend them or cut them into sections that will fit into the baler.

Back