MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Can anyone tell me the safest way to take down the Christmas trees now that the season is almost over? I was tempted to cut the tree at the point that the sections of trees join together but I’m not sure if that’s the safest way

Yeah I did a small cut in the middle and ripped it in half.

Sorry to bug but did you get the tower toppers? I only got the backer, big overhead, and table covers.
I did it came in the biggest mini box with the cart topper that lives in aisle. I can shoot you a picture Monday I still have the box

Highly recommend not taking the overhead out until you’re about to put it up. I would also lift it from the box with the ceiling cables. Mine fell apart as soon as I took it out and had to rebuild it.

This has to be one of my newest top favorite things I've seen the roller shelves be used for:

5El7ZPy.jpg

Has anyone who is doing the ODL early set seen any instructions about how to merchandise the product on the big round S&H table that's not part of any set?

My table won’t be here until the 16th. So much fun.
Has anyone who is doing the ODL early set seen any instructions about how to merchandise the product on the big round S&H table that's not part of any set?

But yeah just print the paper pog it’s got pictures like everything else.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 29
Does anyone know what “project eureka” is? According to the signing portal starting next week we get fixtures in for it but no one knows what it is

Does anyone know what “project eureka” is? According to the signing portal starting next week we get fixtures in for it but no one knows what it is
Spot might be bring Eureka back. It was used mostly for signing & pog issues.
Eureka! - A website that provides answers to most common questions.

Spot might be bring Eureka back. It was used mostly for signing & pog issues.
Eureka! - A website that provides answers to most common questions.
If you’re ever curious you can always hit up workbench and type in the project name and search the organization rather than workbench and you can find people’s PowerPoints and whatnot.

Anyways eureka is the code name for the kitchen linens reset.

Read today that new “waterfall” fixtures are being sent for the 1/17 table linens pog .
Thought I also read entire stock is going clearance and being replaced with ALL new linens for the set.

Read today that new “waterfall” fixtures are being sent for the 1/17 table linens pog .
Thought I also read entire stock is going clearance and being replaced with ALL new linens for the set.

That would make sense. Our valley of kitchen linens is decimated, no product left and nothing new has trickled in yet.

That would make sense. Our valley of kitchen linens is decimated, no product left and nothing new has trickled in yet.
Our kitchen linen valley has been flexed for like months because we never get the products in... it's quite annoying. I hope this fixes it.

Our kitchen linen valley has been flexed for like months because we never get the products in... it's quite annoying. I hope this fixes it.

My store has a habit of leaving an aisle look like crap for months, then about a week before it will reset, they flex a bunch of other crap in there only to be taken back out the following week for the reset. Annoying as all fuck.

Every time I set a POG I pull the batch and adjust counts but still everything I backstock comes back out on the next 141 pull. Anyone know how to stop that?

Back