MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

We just got rid of ours........🫣😳

Did you get a remodel?

Because *that's* what I mean. The store has the new-style coolers and freezers, some open-cooler endcaps over in dry, the wood and white words all over the walls for like "yogurt" and "cheese". It's got that level of new stuff, and the remodeled white walls in A&A, but still the grey endcap headers.

I also saw a store that had the market-style signs over their cleaning department, and the overall department signs (shoes, baby, etc), but lit up.

Target needa be more consistent.

Did you get a remodel?

Because *that's* what I mean. The store has the new-style coolers and freezers, some open-cooler endcaps over in dry, the wood and white words all over the walls for like "yogurt" and "cheese". It's got that level of new stuff, and the remodeled white walls in A&A, but still the grey endcap headers.

I also saw a store that had the market-style signs over their cleaning department, and the overall department signs (shoes, baby, etc), but lit up.

Target needa be more consistent.

Yeah, we also just switched from the old white/red canoe signs for departments to the new lit signs.

You know as well as I, Target struggles with words that start with 'C.' Communication, consistent, culture.........😆

Anyone else loving the soda transition? Go from 7 shelves of 2LT bottles down to 3 just to allow two shelves for 10 pack tiny cans… yeah okay… let me just throw all the extra bottles back into the backroom. Thanks target!
Oh and they say it’s only going to take 4 hours to shift everything around even though the soda wall is fully filled… I love it

Anyone else loving the soda transition? Go from 7 shelves of 2LT bottles down to 3 just to allow two shelves for 10 pack tiny cans… yeah okay… let me just throw all the extra bottles back into the backroom. Thanks target!
Honestly haven’t even looked so thanks, guess I’ll have to get with the vendors before they place an order Monday.

Last edited:

All of this juice and soda transition annoys me because y'all stopped selling THESE

1713029515526.png

Thanks for the heads up.

At my store we've always just placed the label strips in Soda and let the vendors move everything around. Only times we've touched items is when we need to move shelves or if the brands moved significantly we'd give them a heads up to keep inventory light until the strips are set.

Does anyone know that part number for the label strip holder that goes in entertainment shelves? They normally send them with the shelves but they didn’t this last time. I’ve tried looking in go cart but no luck.

My team completed the 91 hours of furniture in about 12 hours. Cant wait until next week when I'm asked why a 3 hour pog took almost 4 and if I'm having productivity conversations.

At my store we've always just placed the label strips in Soda and let the vendors move everything around. Only times we've touched items is when we need to move shelves or if the brands moved significantly we'd give them a heads up to keep inventory light until the strips are set.
Same at my store.

Back