Starbucks Team Leaders

Well, my line got to about 5 or 6 people, so I stopped being GSTL and helped my 2 baristas. And that was about it. We'll be mostly done at Starbucks until tomorrow morning.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Biggest line ever at my store - about 10 people! Lol. Just a couple families that came at the same time.

Last edited:
First 30 min was slow but after that was a steady flow of people. With small burst of people every few mins. Left at 10pm and the had store slowed down. 2 other baristas until 1am, with another coming in at that time to do the overnight portion. I'm back again at 6:15am for the morning rush with another barista coming in at 8am and 11am.

That wasn't so bad at all :D

I work in a Super Target, we have another Target barely 10 miles away. And a Best Buy and a mall not too far way. So people in the area have 2 Targets to go to. We had lines out the lobby early but I had my 2 most experience baristas with me to blitz through them real quick :D

Our line stretched to the end of the cafe area before doubling back down across the front end.

We too, but not out of anything yet. I ordered a ton. We will be out of some sandwiches tomorrow.

So far we're holding our own in supplies; our SBTL was stocking up the back while I & another barista kept the front at bay.
It has been scary-crazy busy but we blew past sales.

Only thing we ran out of is soy. we're in pretty good shape tbh. made 4k on Friday and about 1500 on Thurs. super proud of my team we all worked 12 hour shifts besides my new hire who I stuck on for 9. on a side note... I have been loosing my best TMs to stand alone stores.. anyone else have this problem? I almost feel like they are trying to recruit from my team.

Congrats on a successful BF. And with coconut and almond milk, running out of soy is really not that big of a deal anymore. In the end, we ran out of 1 sandwich for a day, and venti red cups until tomorrow (still have white ones).

I know some of us have had the poaching problem before. There was a discussion in this thread a while ago. There might not be much that you can do about it. Try to find out from one of them if they are actually being recruited. If it's one store, maybe have a chat with the Mgr there about it.

Only thing we ran out of is soy. we're in pretty good shape tbh. made 4k on Friday and about 1500 on Thurs. super proud of my team we all worked 12 hour shifts besides my new hire who I stuck on for 9. on a side note... I have been loosing my best TMs to stand alone stores.. anyone else have this problem? I almost feel like they are trying to recruit from my team.[/QUOTE

The stand alone get you twice? In sept & now?

Back