Starbucks Team Leaders

I just wanted to confirm with you guys about my order...

If it's due to be placed by 11am on Monday I can scan it in on Friday and it'll still order it, right? I close Mondays and have been having someone else order but he does a terrible job and I'd like to just do it myself.
To be honest, you can probably scan the whole thing when you come in Monday and still get it just fine as long as it isn't a holiday week. Probably safer to do it early though. or, you could just switch your night?

Are you guys letting your teams wear jeans? I am, but they have to be black or dark color--not bleached. I find them uncomfortable in sbux, but the team is pretty excited.

Are you guys letting your teams wear jeans? I am, but they have to be black or dark color--not bleached. I find them uncomfortable in sbux, but the team is pretty excited.
I think I'm just going to let them wear whatever this time.

To be honest, you can probably scan the whole thing when you come in Monday and still get it just fine as long as it isn't a holiday week. Probably safer to do it early though. or, you could just switch your night?
I don't think any other food team lead would switch nights with me so I'll just order early. I was going to test out ordering Monday nights after the holidays are over and see if I get it.

So are we still suppose to continue ordering and serving Chile mocha? Put out my last bag. Barely sell much of it. 90℅ of a container gets tossed out every 3 days. I didn't order any last week.

So are we still suppose to continue ordering and serving Chile mocha? Put out my last bag. Barely sell much of it. 90℅ of a container gets tossed out every 3 days. I didn't order any last week.
I think I stopped ordering that in late September and ran out in late October. If a seasonal item isn't on the menu anymore, I stop ordering it.

It was real popular until the holiday drinks rolled in.
We were about to toss the last of it when suddenly it's been ordered sporadically over the last several days.

I haven't sold a chile mocha in ages, which is a shame because I love that drink. I may have to get one tomorrow.

on the other hand, I have had a million people ask for the snickerdoodle hot chocolate but as a latte instead. thank god for a promo drink that actually uses core ingredients. I'm glad I found the recipe card online earlier this week because our TL didn't put it out for us today and there was no time to go look it up. who schedules two baristas on a Saturday night in December...

I'm still selling Chile mocha, and have enough to get me through a couple of weeks.

There is a Cartwheel this week for 20% off Fraps.
Wait there is a 20% off Fraps on Cartwheel and 50% off deal going on tomorrow?! My god...

Should be a nice break from all the hot drinks. When we have a second person scheduled and it's all hot drinks, it's harder to help out. It's great to ring up a couple fraps every so often just to let the person on the espresso bar catch up.

So the stock pile of cleaning supplies (other than sanitizer wipes) that the previous SBTL left me is finally going to run out. Anyone mind sharing the parts numbers on SAP for them? >.<

- Over Cleaner
- Tablets to clean espresso machine
- Citrus Chemical
- Any other cleaning supplies I don't even know about

So the stock pile of cleaning supplies (other than sanitizer wipes) that the previous SBTL left me is finally going to run out. Anyone mind sharing the parts numbers on SAP for them? >.<

- Over Cleaner
- Citrus Chemical
Have you tried searching for any of them? If you just type in the name, it's usually easy to find. Although the cleaning tablets are a Starbucks supply (not Target) so it's on the order guide.

- Over Cleaner
- Citrus Chemical
If you search WB for "approved chemicals" a list will come up with all of the stuff that we use and order from SAP.

No snow here, just dropping temps but frapps are still popular right now.
Has the Peach Tranquility & O Chai bags been dropped?

No snow here, just dropping temps but frapps are still popular right now.
Has the Peach Tranquility & O Chai bags been dropped?
I think peach too, as it hasn't come every time we order it.
Also, no more red cups already? What we ordered came in white cups.

The oprah chai syrup is discontinued. Not sure about the brewed tea, but I wouldn't be surprised.

As for other hot teas, the only herbal one I've been able to order is mint majesty, so I just have
Black: royal English breakfast and earl grey
Green: jade citrus mint and emperor's clouds and mist
White: youthberry
Herbal: mint majesty

And joy, but that's just seasonal. Counting joy, I have 8 teas available, so 2 rows of 4 on the rack. I'm going to try to order passion again because I feel like we should definitely have that one to sell, seeing as how we have it as our herbal iced tea.

I have the same selection, but we are out of joy. I recently tried to order Oprah, Peach, and Passion, and it let me place the order, but nothing came.

I received the Oprah Cinnamon Chai Tea Bags in today. But haven't been able to get Passion Tango and Peach Tranquility for while. And just about out of the Joy.

I ordered holiday red cups last week and received them this week. I place another order today and it allowed me. Should I order white cups just in case or will they auto ship me white cups if red cups aren't available?

Back