Starbucks Team Leaders

They have plenty of help out on the floor. But I barely have any help behind SBUX.

Are you all staying open until 12? We were told we weren't doing that this year and keeping the same hours. I couldn't even stay open until 12 BC we only hired minors for seasonal lol

It's open til midnight. Our DTL sent back the schedule because we weren't scheduled that way.

My location is relatively slow during the holidays and also isn't that busy when it's late, so my ETL agreed to let me still close at the normal time each day. That's about an extra 20 hours that I can spend in the morning/afternoon instead of wasting it so late in the evening. There are always days where every guest is out of the store by 11 but we're open until midnight and we can attempt to fix the worst areas of the store lol.

Yup, that's what we did, but they made us change it to midnight. I will have them cashier or zone SL when it slows down, and just keep an eye out for sbux. Completely stupid.

I scheduled like normal and no mention of staying open until Mid night. Dodge a bullet there :p

Anyone try the Fruit
Cake Frap yet? Thoughts? :p

No, I hate it :D.

Why take a reviled holiday food and make it into a frappucino?

We have sold 1 Pokémon frapp that I know of. We will have more snow and will struggle to get up to 15, so I don't think it will be a big seller.

Yeah, that is pretty much what my team thought after we tried making one to try.

"Eww, gross..."
"Dunno how I feel about chewing my drink..."
"Too much stuff going into this drink..."
"There is a lot of dry bits in the sink..."
"Do we have to promote this?"
"Why is this even a thing?"

One of the more adventurous baristas tried it.
She & one of her cohorts tried it & spit it out in the sink.
Our SBTL made what she called a Peppermint Patty: DCCF with extra chips & peppermint with choc curls on top.

Woot! Just sold my last Xmas blend. Still have a few decaf though.

Cascara doesn't have much taste. Just a sweet latte.

Sold a lot of merch today and drinks too of course. But my steam died as I left, after surviving a day with 2 call in. Bleh, so much for sales tomorrow. Takes them forever to send someone out :(

Died died? Or slowed down died?
Steamer towards the end of my shift took a while to steam things. As I left, one of my Baristas said it won't even steam now. It gave a message to restart the machine. We did and it worked for a bit, than it slowed down again and stopped for good this time.

Back