Starbucks Team Leaders

I got white when I ordered red. I already had a good weeks worth of white ones when the green and red ones came in, so I had fall back. If you don't, you might want to order white ones, just in case. I hate borrowing cups.

Re: teas - we're out of English Breakfast, O Chai & Jade Citrus, haven't gotten the Peach Tranquility the last couple attempts so assuming it's dropped. We still have the others, tho.
We're high enough vol to have the holiday pastries but they sent us a bucket-load this last go-round, esp gingerbread.

So the new Starbucks Communication Log and Routine Check list that we were suppose to implement a few months ago. My ETL has really been driving us to to utilize it and do the daily checklist and such. Been a struggle to get my older Baristas to do it. And getting the newer ones is another story. Even I struggle to remember to do it or write on it.

How are you guys handling the log, checklist, and daily inspections?

I'm not. There's no way my ETL has any idea what that is. My DM did just email it out a week ago so he might want us to do it. We'll see.

Well, my team likes the idea of it. We have been sooooo busy for Nov, and now December that we are a little slow to implement everything consistently. I laminated the station assessments, checklist, and 7 of the communication logs. We just use dry erase markers on them. I come in early on Monday and fill out the logs for the week--of course, some things get added as the week goes on.

Aren't the logs suppose to be on daily after doing the assessments each day? When do you and your team do the assessment? In the morning before/at open? Afternoon or at close?

And also honestly have no point of reference as how things are suppose to look like. My team and I clean as much as we can. ETL comes in notes things we miss. Week later, we clean the same spots and the things our ETL note. He finds more things wrong. Following week same thing, we clean same spots and address every things brought up. And new things arise. Are we doing the assessments wrong?

I haven't done any of it nor does my ETL even know what it is. My DM emailed it and I'm sure she'll tak about it during my visit with her next week.

Yes, the logs are daily. We do the station assessments when we have double coverage, so for us, afternoon. Weekends are not happening right now.

The station assessments pretty much have the info you need. Everything needs to be clean and in good working order with nothing broken. It's a good opportunity get out the equipment manual and show the newer baristas what all is in there. As for the cleaning, it should be getting done every day, really. We are trying to make the weekly cleaning tasks that correspond with each assessment happen on that day, but we haven't really gotten there quite yet. (So the grinder is cleaned/calibrated and the air pots are sumashined on brew station day, for example).

I think it's kind of great that your ETL takes such an interest, but I'm sure it's a pain sometimes. All of the stuff about this was on Redwire, so I'm sure my ETL saw it, but he never said anything to me about it. Are you having your baristas do the assessments? I find that they seem to see more of the issues and take greater ownership over cleaning/maintenance after they have done a few.

What is the PDF file with all the dcpi for supplies with pictures again?

What is the PDF file with all the dcpi for supplies with pictures again?
Search for "Starbucks smallwares" in workbench. It's also probably on the Starbucks page in workbench (if you hover over something towards the top left of the main page of workbench, then go to food and then you'll find a few Starbucks pages).

Did you guys hear anything about a "Fruit Cake frappuccino and a Pokémon Go frappuccino?"

Just on reddit. pokemon is ccf add berries. There is actually a button on the register. abbreviation GO. The fruitcake (also a,button) is hazelnut cream frapp with a pack of oatmeal dried fruit blended in. top with whip, sprinkle matcha, and dots of caramel.

Just on reddit. pokemon is ccf add berries. There is actually a button on the register. abbreviation GO. The fruitcake (also a,button) is hazelnut cream frapp with a pack of oatmeal dried fruit blended in. top with whip, sprinkle matcha, and dots of caramel.
the fruitcake doesn't even sound good. I don't particularly want to see what color it turns. and I mean... that dried fruit is REALLY dry. how is it going to rehydrate in a frap? is it just going to be grody little chewy chunks? uuugggggh, I didn't think there was any way to make the texture of a half-drunk frap any worse, but eww.

The Pokemon Go Frap is just a Vanilla Bean Frap with Raspberry Syrup and Blackberries blended in.

Does anyone know if there is a way to check who is editing my schedule? Can't figure out if it's my STL or ETL-Hr. My ETL GE claims it isn't them. Whoever it is is not communicating these changes to me & they don't work for our business.

At my store, it would be the ETL HR, but I don't have that problem. It is most likely the one who finalizes the schedule. I think the people who can actually tell are STL and ETL HR unfortunately. Schedule yourself for Thursday mornings and ask to double check it before they publish it. I'm not sure why they would change things. Are they cutting hours, or just making changes?

I can't explain it without access to Mytime but there is away for anyone that can write a schedule to see who is editing. All changes are time stamped and the Team Member Number of who ever did the last edits. Any HR team member can check for you as well.

I had that issue and was able to see and stopped it from happening.

STL told me I could add more hours because we would be open from 7am-12am. so I used 235 hours. Another tl in my district with lower sales told me he used just under 300. My schedule was totally revamped where only 5 hours were cut but changes were made on 4 days. tms shifts were completely swapped out. I scheduled my truck day as a usual day but added myself 12-5 so I can take care of it. well they kept me on but took off my tms 11-7 shift, then put her on sales floor. I won't be able to touch the truck now. also I gave everyone a 5 1/2 Hr shift on Christmas eve. All my tms were happy with shifts.. most weren't even doing anything with family until Christmas. Christmas eve is big for my family. I had scheduled myself so I would make it to my aunts in time. Well, my shift was extended by 3 hours so now I won't be able to spend time with my family. and other tms were scheduled to stay later. I don't get it. don't even know how to approach them on this. why do I bother writing a schedule when 4 out of 7 days are changed anyways?

Man, those are big changes. Sounds like they were having a tough time filling the schedule elsewhere. See if you can get some of your baristas to switch around, I guess, but it is hard once the schedule is posted. You should definitely have a talk with whoever made the changes.

I really cannot figure out how they hand out hours. I also get fewer hours than other stores that do less in sales. The whole midnight thing threw me for a loop.

Back