Starbucks Team Leaders

Maybe she did something severe and she's going to get termed.

I'm wondering why they only questioned one of the girls intensely.
1. Might be a 'seek to understand' about something questionable she's done & AP is investigating. If so, you wouldn't be informed until it's going down.

Now they are hiring another sb person I'm like I'm screwed.
2. Might be adding another barista/cashier for Q4 &/or to cover for #1.

Only 5 of us are trained. And idk I don't think so. But every day they ask her..how are you?.. How do U like your shifts?..when are you off?.. How's your weekend?..I'm like wtf??

Unless they wait to see if you quit & promote HER.
Yeh, who wouldn't see THAT blowing up....

If they seem to being showing an interest in her, either they have plans to move her elsewhere (hence, hiring another SBTM) or if they drive you out & promote her (highly unlikely but stranger things have happened).

Any other ideas why u could think I'd be "investigated" by a new etl who's only been there for 3 weeks..they graded me as an "E" for my pcci..same thing I gave myself since I've only been making progress for 4 months..with 2 just learning my team

Some managers come in and want to make a mark on the place often with no regard to anyone who is already there.
Usually these kinds of managers are undiagnosed sociopaths, they will do whatever they think is necessary to make themselves look good with no regard for anybody else.
They have no empathy, what seems to be concern is just a mirror of what they see other people doing.
That mirror is the scary part because someone like that does very well in places like the military where if they are told to wipe out a village of woman and children they will with no second thought.
In your case they have a mirror of Spots culture that's telling them to fix whatever is broken no matter what and somehow this waste of skin has decided it is you.
Trying to change his mind would be difficult is not impossible because you can't appeal to the human side because there isn't one, his only understanding might be zero sum gain, mutual assured destruction, if he tries to take you down, you will take him down as well.
That will only work if you are willing to go straight for the jugular, write everything down, call in the big dogs and threaten to make them look like the jerks they are.
Most people don't want to go to that kind of trouble or have the stomach for that kind of fight and I don't blame them one bit.

So basically all I can do is document it and keep my head down. I do need some help tho..a lot of times tm text me about schedules or sb stuff when I'm off. I feel obligated bc no one else knows sb but me n the 5 others. I guess someone said something to hr. Most likely the one that calls out but wonders y she doesn't get hours . So basically the only thing I think I can do is block their numbers while I'm off..bc idk any other way. It's like watching someone trip and fall and walk over them bc ur off the clock.

So basically all I can do is document it and keep my head down. I do need some help tho..a lot of times tm text me about schedules or sb stuff when I'm off. I feel obligated bc no one else knows sb but me n the 5 others. I guess someone said something to hr. Most likely the one that calls out but wonders y she doesn't get hours . So basically the only thing I think I can do is block their numbers while I'm off..bc idk any other way. It's like watching someone trip and fall and walk over them bc ur off the clock.

You shouldn't ever work off the clock.
If they decide to come after you, that is something they can use against you.
Trust me, I know.

The only time they can text you when you're off is if it's regarding the schedule. That's what was told to me.

Yup, my team texts me all the time but I don't respond when I'm off. It sounds mean but I don't want to be fired for something like that.

Ok so I get it.. Sounds like I have to seriously change my leadership style to how I am at the other job. Very quiet, stern, blunt and to myself in order to survive at this place. Since you guys know hr talked to him.. Do u think he will approach me about it?

Back