Starbucks Team Leaders

But I'm trying to understand is his treatment of me coming from the stl or just himself

I would say from himself.
The STL is just getting the info and impression from him because he's good at spinning.
You need to do your own spinning and don't let this waste of air get to you.
Make your own impression, make sure the STL know you are competent and aware of what needs to be done.

Especially if he's new. If your STL was smart, he or she wouldn't take such negative feedback about you from someone who's only been on board for three weeks and who should still be in training.

Especially if he's new. If your STL was smart, he or she wouldn't take such negative feedback about you from someone who's only been on board for three weeks and who should still be in training.

That's why I'm reading this guy as a sociopath.
Ingratiating, able to say what people want to hear without actually meaning a word of it (thus the constant polling), attacking someone that is 'different' without regard for the moral consequences and a tendency to undermine anyone around them.

After this weekend I had off, be decided no matter what the outcome of this meeting, I'll be putting in my notice. It will only be a week since the other schedule hasn't been made but I don't want to be there. I actually have a pre existing heart condition that has flared up tremendously since working here and I couldn't even enjoy myself at a theme park with my significant other thinking about this job.

I guarantee you the "team" I have didn't even work the truck either. Meaning it's been in the back for two days. And now everyone will look at me like, she just let it sit back there. Even though it's my weekend off. I'd rather give them a notice before they make the new schedule because I don't see myself showing up anymore after Sunday.

I guarantee you the "team" I have didn't even work the truck either. Meaning it's been in the back for two days. And now everyone will look at me like, she just let it sit back there. Even though it's my weekend off. I'd rather give them a notice before they make the new schedule because I don't see myself showing up anymore after Sunday.
You didn't schedule yourself to work through your pallet?

Does anyone know the name of the fixture that holds the gift cards and RTE items on the order guide? I can't for the life of me find it and I need to replace them.

It should be on the order guide but they name things so weird that I don't know what it's called. I've been looking for something named "Impulse Fixture" or something but there's nothing.

Does anyone know the name of the fixture that holds the gift cards and RTE items on the order guide? I can't for the life of me find it and I need to replace them.
I don't have a copy of the order guide on me, but I do have a copy of the Fixture Glossary. SKU is 11031134. Try typing that into the PDA (not a myDevice) and it should come up with a DPCI that you can order.

thank you, I tried what you said, t gave me the DPCI but didn't allow me to order it when I typed it into the MyDevice

I normally do, here's the issue.. The truck gets there when it wants to.. Last week we had two pal and one pal is some where on the other side of the state.. Maybe it will come by Christmas. o_O Side note the meeting weren't extremely weird.. It's like they acted as if nothing happened and said they just want everyone on the same page for the 4th quarter:confused:. I'm like ummm please let me know when Ashton is coming out because this is clearly punk'd spot edition;)

Went*

Now with this holiday stuff.. How nice is your etl logistics and the person for receiving??.. Because my people are a absolute nuisance.. First off they walked around my back room and asking my girls questions because they assumed I didn't know how to order since there were 3 pal of autoshipment that I told them about as soon as it got there. Now receiving is bugging me to put it some where. So now it's in the dining room. Bc they claim they can't give me any space to store it. Then even the stl needs to tell me I need to continue growing how to do the orders. It's like everyone constantly tells me how to do my job yet can't do it .

When our pallets arrived last year, the TL & I tore into them separating Christmas into its own pallet(s) until reset. We then shot that up to the steel & worked out the rest. Days before the reset, they brought our pallets down & we spent part of a day stripping out drinkware into a box.

We are going to do that Thursday but with no hours and the stl whining about steritech all last week and a creeper etl... I could barely do anything. It's only two pal but they won't even put it up there without me having to hear about the constant complaining. They just want to be a nuisance. They really make me feel that if sb shut down tomorrow they wouldn't care.. They'd just make it a extra room for storage.

I'd grab a voluntary term form, fill it out & just keep it in your pocket.
Make sure they see you pick one up but keep 'em guessing as to WHEN you'll turn it in.
Of course, NOW would be the worse time you could leave ;)

I'd grab a voluntary term form, fill it out & just keep it in your pocket.
Make sure they see you pick one up but keep 'em guessing as to WHEN you'll turn it in.
Of course, NOW would be the worse time you could leave ;)
During her shift Monday would be the worst. That's when the holiday retail stuff is supposed to be set up. Although, leaving abruptly rarely hurts the people you want it to hurt. Those poor baristas...

What's crazy is on Monday the meeting went well. Just weird as if they got caught snooping n now they want to unmask themselves n say "my bad"..without saying it. So now they're giving me props and being super nice n friendly to me. The etl even approached me Monday and said "hey missy!!:) How are you doing???"

Back