Starbucks Team Leaders

We got pics & puree but no recipe o_O
they sent out the recipe a long time ago (i think spring ppv time).

theyre both made the same. its a creme mango frapp with a 1-2-2 mango syrup.

puree to the lowest RIDGE on the cup. pour blender contents on top then top with more puree.

puree to the lowest RIDGE on the cup. pour blender contents on top then top with more puree.
what about the purée itself? Do we just pour it from the carton or made and put in drizzle bottle?

Hey guys. I'm a new AST barista--just finished training, but I've been reading through this beast of a thread since I found out we were going to get Starbucks. I tried searching Workbench for the smallwares guide, but it doesn't seem to be on there anymore. Does anyone have a copy they could send, by chance? There's some stuff I need to order, but it would be helpful to have a guide with pictures. xD
at least for me.. it took a lot of trial and error. some stuff i still can't find.. but my dm is happy that i'm trying and my stl understands and doesn't mind the $$. we can help if you have a specific item.

at least for me.. it took a lot of trial and error. some stuff i still can't find.. but my dm is happy that i'm trying and my stl understands and doesn't mind the $$. we can help if you have a specific item.
I think I still have a Xerox copy somewhere, so I can try to find some stuff if you have specifics.

My SBTL has been tearing up the place looking for that to no avail.
What about the prickle pear? Is there a syrup in place of the mango?

I think I still have a Xerox copy somewhere, so I can try to find some stuff if you have specifics.
apparently there's a metal grill type thing to display panini's. the brown stands that hold the pastry case descriptions. the standard 3 cake pop stand? green apron cards?

also the metal thing where you get the normal filtered water tap. what you rest pitchers on when you're filling teas.

I'll look tomorrow. Green Apron Cards just come occasionally and we can't order them.

Anyone know the Clown Nose Chalk Maker DCPI? I have the Cayenne Red DCPI. All the recent DOB stuff call for a Clown Nose Red.

Back