Starbucks Team Leaders

Nice job @monkeyman90. The sink grate is not order guide, it should be SAP. The Green Apron Cards are nice. I like to put them on the regular board. There are on the spot recognition cards, but they are unorderable.

Jesus.

Two failed Steritecs in a row, and the only official experienced SB barrista TL grew weary of working under Spot's thumb and up and quit.

There are 4 SB TM's now and none of them are ready to be in that position.

Yikes @Kartman. You should have stayed to help them. Yes, it can be shut down. I think 2 NNCs followed by 2 defaults would do it. Doesn't seem like there has been enough time to screw it up.

I have been helping them, but only in a customer service position.

I will not be a barista.

I am KARTMAN.

I have no time for such foolishness.

Clown nose red sku is invalid, but here it is if you want to MySupport it.
They must have autoshipped it to us.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.
drinkbeer.gif

I have better things to do at Spot.

Fuck Starbucks.

I make $11.06 per...

Yikes @Kartman. You should have stayed to help them. Yes, it can be shut down. I think 2 NNCs followed by 2 defaults would do it. Doesn't seem like there has been enough time to screw it up.
Agreed. Most of the violations come from expired products and dirty areas. How do you have either in a relatively new store? If you treat it like a laboratory and not a store, you will be fine. Everything needs to be logged, dated and checked. Everything that happens there has a card or a form. They tried to make it idiot-proof. Fixing a store that has been running poorly for a long time is no easy task.

Did they not fix the violations from the first check? Do they have a TL from a nearby store that can come train and fix it?

I have no idea.

What happens to the SB store if it's shut down?

Lordy, I hope it gets replaced with a new FA. That would be great!!!

'Fraid not. They start over with all new team and training. Big fines. New leadership team as well, I suspect.

WHERE do they find this "new team?"

They can't find employees to work there as it is!

They've gone from 8 down to 4, and those 4 don't really know what's going on.

Did anyone get a Daily Download about the Cups of Kindness thing going on from the 13th-19th? I check it everyday and didnt see it Monday...

Did anyone get a Daily Download about the Cups of Kindness thing going on from the 13th-19th? I check it everyday and didnt see it Monday...
It appeared on the front page of Workbench. My DM also emailed me info on it last Thursday. But otherwise it should still be on the front page of workbench when you log in. Unless it is different for every store?

Who is "they?"

Spot or SB? Cuz Spot has been trying to hire for weeks.

Plus, none of the 4 remaining TM are qualified to "train."

Who is "they?"
District & Starbucks DM.
Plus, none of the 4 remaining TM are qualified to "train."
Likely someone from another store.
My SBTL & I went to another store to train their people after two red Steritechs termed their SBTL.
Their ETL was reassigned & all their baristas had to undergo re-training.
We were there for two weeks.

Last edited:
I have a ppv meeting planned with my DM for summer 2 tomorrow and we haven't even received the summer 2 kit yet. Uhg.

Hey sb team, I think our sb team is needed to help our Nnc stores...
we were burning red. its really not hard, just do stuff by starbucks brand and the dm will start respecting your team. it'll take some time to have team members getting used to the new responsibilities. some might say this is more work and f this.

it went from the dm would pull in the stl to audit all that's wrong to just talk to me. they don't want to remove licenses and just want things done their way.

Back