Starbucks Team Leaders

So my DM sent me the Summer 2 Promotion info.
So in addition to having Green, Black, White, and Passion Iced Tea. We will be getting New Shaken Iced Tea infusions. Pineapple, Strawberry. and Peach Citrus Fruit & Botanical Iced Infusion Teas. Each must be in their own pitcher. And new Infusion Shakers will replace current Tea Shakers. Peach and Mango Syrups will slowly be discontinued (not right away).

Looks like Cascara is also coming back (never left for us because we have the syrup still). And Strawberry Cake Pops.

Ugg, I work in an outdated Starbucks. For very little space. now we need more room for another riser and 3 more pitchers.
The riser just goes behind the blender. I worry about being able to reach it as it is taller than the other one, and I already tiptoe to get the tea pitchers.
We do sell peach and mango, but mostly we sell plain unsweet tea. The flavors are more in the lemonade teas.

We must make a ton of money on coconut milk. They keep coming up with drinks for it.

I seen this on the ordering Starbucks website and was wondering if anyone knew the recipes for the green and violet drinks

Attachments

• IMG_1795.PNG
    IMG_1795.PNG
    315.8 KB · Views: 25
Wish they would give us a more of a heads up. I ordered what I normally need. :(

Wish they would give us a more of a heads up. I ordered what I normally need. :(
My DM told us to order heavy on coconut milk, refreshers, and lemonade for the whole summer during her April visit. She suggested keeping 2.5 to 3 weeks worth on hand.

My DM told us to order heavy on coconut milk, refreshers, and lemonade for the whole summer during her April visit. She suggested keeping 2.5 to 3 weeks worth on hand.
Mine made no mention of it. Other than an email I got this morning...

Up to this point, I have been ordering to my par. And haven't run out of anything before my order gets in. But this will throw things off...

Bummer. Do you have stores around you can borrow from?
The corporate store around me never seem to like borrowing anything out. The 3 Target stores around me that I built relations with all lost their team leads (yea...) So they are kinda leaderless or training in a new one. So I dare not ask while they are getting back on their feet.

The team leads at those stores all quiet due to pressure from taking over either Target Cafe/Food Ave, Market, or both.

I was the lucky one because my store has a Domico Restaurant. And I work in a Super and enough TL to mange market.

You are lucky. You can still ask to borrow. Are you going to train any of them? You are going to be a good resource for them.

So with the heat wave in my area. There is a increased demand for drinks with lemonade in it. My order arrives Monday (3 cases). As of tonight, I have 18 cartons on hand. I feel like I might not have enough for the coming week.

Borrow can only get me so far. What are my options? I take it that grabbing lemonade from the sales floor isn't a viable option?

Smoothies aren't in demand at my store but ice coffee & cold brew are; after that are iced teas/lemonades.
TL ordered heavy but I'm brewing 3 pitchers a day of most teas, brewing cold brew every 3 days & burning thru cases of iced coffee.
#HotTimes

Same here. Cold Brew all day long. Nice easy drink though :). New teas will have an extra step though.

So this week will be my first official "training wheels" off meeting with my dm..... unfortunately ibhavent been in my dept all week since I've been in market -_-. Whats the store operations assesment look like? The ppk one is the paper with the little square right? Ugh jumping back and fourth is annoying ...

I believe the SOA is a thing of the past, at least for us. Did your DM email you the PPK? It will come in a mailpack, probably next week. It is all the new things for the Summer 2 set. It's about 25 pages long, and includes a section for you to show how you will get your team trained on the new things.

Oh ok it a the one we get in the mail right? I'll have to double check my email . Also I'll have to rebook through my ast stuff lol

For the new frapps next week. Anyone have the recipe card for the purée? I have the giant card to make the drink itself but not the purée.

Back