1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbucks Team Leaders

Discussion in 'Leadership' started by CoquiAzul, May 1, 2015.

1. Yetive

Yetive Servant of 2 Masters

At the bottom it says 2017 Starbucks volume groupings.

2. Xanatos

Xanatos Food TL

Wow nice job!

3. Pelon1071

Pelon1071     

Does anyone want Christmas blend? The last time I walked by the Starbucks, it was all still there... just waiting... lol

4. radiochu

radiochu Active Member

well, we had our DM visit today. I wasn't working, but I had to go in to pick up an online order, so I stopped in at the Bux to see how we were doing. uh, apparently our TL walked out of the meeting crying. so I guess that doesn't bode well.

5. redeye58

redeye58 Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!

We got calls ALL last week when ours was already gone.
    Followed by: "Well, do you know who STILL has any?" like we keep tabs on every store.

6. Yetive

Thanks.

7. Yetive

Sorry it went so badly. I really cannot imagine any DM I've had making me cry. Missing orders aren't your TL's fault.

Hardlinesmaster likes this.
  8. HappyMonday

HappyMonday Starbucks TL

Where did you find the 2017 volume grouping? I searched workedbench and only found the 2016 spreadsheet

9. Yetive

Starbucks Product Knowledge on WB. It had a link for the volume groupings as well as listing what each volume can order.

10. HappyMonday

HappyMonday Starbucks TL

Thank you

Yetive likes this.
  11. Asuras

Asuras Active Member

Anyone received those eggs things? I recieved a mail packet on Tuesday with the new program card for the oven. And a noticing saying, "Hey, have them ready to serve on Thursday for Reward Members". Not only do I recieve this notice 2 days before the "soft" launch. I don't have the egg bites to even serve.

Also, apparently we are going back to making the smoothies the old way. 75% of my team and myself didn't work in Starbucks a year ago. So have no idea how to make them. And the seasoned Baristas don't remember wither. And the old recipe cards were tossed out by the previous TL.

Anyone mind walking me through on making the smoothies the old way? >.<

12. Pelon1071

Pelon1071     

Oh man, that sucks. I have a PDF on my computer (somewhere) that has the old smoothie preparation procedure. Although their from a corporate Starbucks not a licensed store, I don't know if there's a difference. I'll try to find them right now and let you know what happens.

13. Yetive

It's the same.

14. Pelon1071

Pelon1071     

Ok, I have some smoothie cards. Don't know if they're the ones you need.
    Here's the back of the strawberry one.
    Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 1.09.10 PM.png

I also have the ones for "Frozen."
    In both the blendtec and Vitamix flavours.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Yetive and Hardlinesmaster like this.
  15. Yetive

Yes, that's it. @Asuras, it is an old smoothie measuring cup, so if you can't find it, you will need to order it. Also, the old smoothie is a grande, not venti. I can't remember how many pumps of mocha for the chocolate one, 8, I think. I don't think anyone uses frozen bananas anymore.

16. Xanatos

Xanatos Food TL

It was 6 cbs pumps, or 3 espresso bar pumps. Also, they autoshipped the old smoothie measuring cups to me a couple weeks ago, though I didn't see anywhere saying we'd be going back to them.

Yetive and Hardlinesmaster like this.
  17. Pelon1071

Pelon1071     

Here's CS and OMS, in case you need it as well @Yetive and @Asuras
    Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 2.25.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 2.25.37 PM.png

The "new" smoothies are part of the evolution fresh line and can be made in any size I believe.
    Are they getting rid of the EVOFSH line? Because I know in corporate land they do both classic and EVOFSH.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  18. Yetive

I have an old cup, and didn't see any autoshipped. It was in the mailpack Winter 1. "Evolution Fresh Smoothies will be fully discontinued starting with Winter 1." If you haven't seen it, you will be overjoyed to know that the molten mocha beverages will be back for a week.

19. CoquiAzul

CoquiAzul Starbucks TL

You'll receive a mail packet about going back to the old smoothies.

Hardlinesmaster and Xanatos like this.
  20. Yetive

For our district, a score is due by the 13th, but no self review yet. You will be given a scorecard of total store scores soon. Start gathering information about sbux in particular. Successful training of team, successful transition into role, sales (print sbux dashboard), anything you personally do in the store (volunteer events, fff events, filling in in other areas).

redeye58 likes this.