Starbucks Team Leaders

Is there a list with dpci for drinks for when the register goes down? My barista had a guest buy 75 gift cards so I jumped in to help her and the list I was using at cafe to ring up guest was terrible! I was sitting there typing in drinks thinking man I need a new version of this lol.

Hey guys. I'm a new AST barista--just finished training, but I've been reading through this beast of a thread since I found out we were going to get Starbucks. I tried searching Workbench for the smallwares guide, but it doesn't seem to be on there anymore. Does anyone have a copy they could send, by chance? There's some stuff I need to order, but it would be helpful to have a guide with pictures. xD

Hey guys. I'm a new AST barista--just finished training, but I've been reading through this beast of a thread since I found out we were going to get Starbucks. I tried searching Workbench for the smallwares guide, but it doesn't seem to be on there anymore. Does anyone have a copy they could send, by chance? There's some stuff I need to order, but it would be helpful to have a guide with pictures. xD
Oh my god I found that document with all the pictures. Holy shit I hate target for not telling me about this three years ago. Just search "Starbucks reference guide" in workbench and it should be the 4th result. 47 pages. I already saved it and emailed it out to every target Starbucks in my city. And my DM.
Thanks
@Xanatos

What coffee beans do we have available that taste similar to our Cold Brew? A guest wanted to make their own at home with the beans we sell. What would be the closes it flavor?

beverage resource guide is great for terms and other cool stuff.

Oh my god I found that document with all the pictures. Holy shit I hate target for not telling me about this three years ago. Just search "Starbucks reference guide" in workbench and it should be the 4th result. 47 pages. I already saved it and emailed it out to every target Starbucks in my city. And my DM.
Thanks
@Xanatos

I tried to search this, as well as "Starbucks small wares", "Starbucks smallwares", and even "Starbucks" and then going through all thousand results. I can't seem to find it no matter what I do. T_T

I think it was on one of the process pages. If you are on workbench, there is a tab somewhere on the top left where you can select a bunch of workcenters. Select food. Then go to Starbucks/Food Ave. There are a couple Starbucks pages on there, and the smallwares guide might be listed on the right side of one of those pages. I'll try to remember to take a look tomorrow.

So my DM sent me the Summer 2 Promotion info.
So in addition to having Green, Black, White, and Passion Iced Tea. We will be getting New Shaken Iced Tea infusions. Pineapple, Strawberry. and Peach Citrus Fruit & Botanical Iced Infusion Teas. Each must be in their own pitcher. And new Infusion Shakers will replace current Tea Shakers. Peach and Mango Syrups will slowly be discontinued (not right away).

Looks like Cascara is also coming back (never left for us because we have the syrup still). And Strawberry Cake Pops.

Ugg, I work in an outdated Starbucks. For very little space. now we need more room for another riser and 3 more pitchers.

Last edited:
Ah that explains the items I saw on the ordering website. So, we need another riser... hmm... that's gonna be rough.

Type in Starbucks Product Management and when you click on the link there are side links on the lower right hand corner. It says Starbucks item and Merch list and it has a list of D260 items, discountinued items, items specifically ordered through SAP, and Core Merch. The one with pictures is gone though :/

Back