Starbucks Team Leaders

You guys get the instructions on how much water to use to steep the infusion teas? And how much ice?

Recipe to make drinks with the infusion but not the process of steeping the infusion. Like how much water. I know it's steeped for 5 mins. And are good for 24 hours. But not how much water. We tried making a batch and it was really watery.

Last edited:
Recipe to make drinks with the infusion but not the process of steeping the infusion. Like how much water. I know it's steeped for 5 mins. And are good for 24 hours. But not how much water. We tried making a batch and it was really watery.
I will check, but I thought it was there.

Cool. We have attached if the smallwares and infusions. Leaving it all packed up for awhile.

Was able to contact my DM. Infusion Tea Bags steeped for 5 mins like regular tea. Hot water to the 0.90 L line. After 5 mins, use tongs to press bag to get as much out of it. Take whisk and stir for 10 seconds. Pour ice to 1L line. Infusions are good for 24 hours unrefrigerated.

Last edited:
Are the magnetic chalk signs (hanging on wall) and the boards that hold our menu orderable through SAP or the order guide?

Correct. Let the tea drip for 10 secs. There isn't tea in the infusions. I believe.

So any of you guys tried making the Infusions yet? Started training my team, we thought it wasn't as sweet compared to the syrup flavored tea we have now. Thought they were good but the flavors are subtle as described. I don't know how people will feel about this. Since Mango and Peach Syrups are being discontinued.

I still get several requests for MBTL or PGTL.
Not a lot but still a fair amount now that we're going into summer tea season.

We're waiting for a bit. We mostly sell unsweet tea, but mango and peach tea lemonades are popular. I think the ability to customize the sweetness (or lack of sweetness) could be popular.

Couple kids have 'discovered' vanilla bean fraps with mango or peach.
I tried the peach & it's not bad at all.

So any of you guys tried making the Infusions yet? Started training my team, we thought it wasn't as sweet compared to the syrup flavored tea we have now. Thought they were good but the flavors are subtle as described. I don't know how people will feel about this. Since Mango and Peach Syrups are being discontinued.
we tried the strawberry green tea

very subtle and water. it'll be like litely sweet chai and skinny mocha. good ideas but ordered like once a week

Back