Starbucks Team Leaders

So many people wanting bogo in the morning. I think it's pretty clear on the sign what the hours are, but. . . .

Does anyone know how I can order the freshness labels? The multi-colored ones that say date received, exp. date, date open, etc?

Can't seem to find Nutmeg on the order guide. Is it labeled as something else?

That would be one more thing to QMOS at the end of the night.
Never sold a Bantam Bagel. Never sold a GF sandwich.
Complete waste of food at my store.

Ditto here.
Weekends especially we sell a ton of breakfast sandwiches throughout the day.

That's such a shame. We actually sell loads of sandwiches.
Trust me, I will sell out of everything until there is nothing to QMOS if we have things that our guests want to eat.
One night, I QMOS'd over 50 items. I can't control what is ordered or pulled. I can only attempt to sell what we have.

What didn't autoship. We got it all a couple weeks ago.

At first, we only got the riser and teas. I was wondering about pitchers, etc but now we have received 6 small pitchers and 3 shakers. We're trying to base stuff on the photo but haven't been able to find frappe base or cold bar syrup risers.
Anything else that we will need?
It's pretty much the blind leading the blind over here right now. I'm worried because the launch is on Tuesday

At first, we only got the riser and teas. I was wondering about pitchers, etc but now we have received 6 small pitchers and 3 shakers. We're trying to base stuff on the photo but haven't been able to find frappe base or cold bar syrup risers.
Anything else that we will need?
It's pretty much the blind leading the blind over here right now. I'm worried because the launch is on Tuesday

Well, at least you have all of the ingredients to get started. I will try to find the numbers for the risers tomorrow, but you may have to limp along until they arrive. Our store cold bar doesn't match with the picture they sent. Its pretty crowded.

Trust me, I will sell out of everything until there is nothing to QMOS if we have things that our guests want to eat.
One night, I QMOS'd over 50 items. I can't control what is ordered or pulled. I can only attempt to sell what we have.

Yeah. We sell the bagels on occasion, but not a big seller. The vb scone too, and only one day to sell them all--probably our most QMOSed item. Bacon Gouda is the most popular for sure.

Well, at least you have all of the ingredients to get started. I will try to find the numbers for the risers tomorrow, but you may have to limp along until they arrive. Our store cold bar doesn't match with the picture they sent. Its pretty crowded.

Yeah, I think that we can make it work for now. Thank you so much! I could only find the 2 tier syrup riser for the 12 bottles.

I lied. We will not be fine lol. None of us know what the tea training was or how to make the infusions. Yikes. Just brew normally and follow the recipe card? So, regular tea, infusion, and water/lemonade, etc in the shaker?

Back