Starbucks Team Leaders

You can MySupport skus, but I don't know that you will get signs. Smallwares are on the order guide. You get used to the descriptions in time. We can probably help if you can let us know what you need.

What would the cups that are part of the deal next week be called? Are they tumblers? I don't want to blindly order cups since I'm still sitting on some the previous tl ordered befvore I took over =/.

What would the cups that are part of the deal next week be called? Are they tumblers? I don't want to blindly order cups since I'm still sitting on some the previous tl ordered befvore I took over =/.
The ones that get the free tea are the cold cups. Basically, anything with a straw. Personally, I would give the tea with anything other than the reusable ones if asked--tea is cheap, and Sbux drinks are is expensive. The core dpcis for cold cups are: 254 04 0892, 0893, 0370, 0792.

Thanks for the help! I was able to locate the smallwares but not the DPCI for the new chalk pens.

Here is a list of DPCI for more of the colored chalk markers. There is a list on Workbenck titles "Starbucks Master Item and Merch List Winter 2017" that contains a list of orderable items with the Target DPCI and Starbucks SKU. It may be helpful when trying to find items that don't show up on your order guides.

Marker Color/DPCI
Door Knob/260-06-0097
Sheet Metal/260-06-0098
Grape Jelly/260-06-0099
Eco Green/260-06-0100
Astroturf Green/260-06-0101
Electric Blue/260-06-0102
Popcorn/260-06-0103
Dijon Mustard/260-06-0104
Cayenne/260-06-0105
Green Tea/260-06-0106

Starbuck27

TBH I don't think it matters if you don't use the exact color though.

The ones that get the free tea are the cold cups. Basically, anything with a straw. Personally, I would give the tea with anything other than the reusable ones if asked--tea is cheap, and Sbux drinks are is expensive. The core dpcis for cold cups are: 254 04 0892, 0893, 0370, 0792.
Thanks you! I think I might sol that week. Did they changed th order dates or us it cause of 4th of july. My order date used to be thurs by 9 but I usually do mine on wedds before I leave that way if I remember something I forgot I'll order it that morning. This last time it said the date was friday

So the zebra said my order would come in thurs....it came tues. AND it's two pallets! Is it the summer 2 stuff? How would I know what cups are for the new set

Pretty sure any cups that you didn't order and was auto shipped are the new Summer Merchandise.

What are the tops for the mocha/ frap roast called? I ordered one and it was a clear lid and of course my stubborn team didn't like it and it "disappeared" >_>

Back