Starbucks Team Leaders

Infusions. Put bag in infusion pitcher. Add hot water to the 9 line and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the bag and squeeze against the side if the pitcher with tongs. Add ice to the 1 liter line and stir. Date for 24 hours.

Yes to the recipe and shaker. Gets LCS by default.

Infusions. Put bag in infusion pitcher. Add hot water to the 9 line and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the bag and squeeze against the side if the pitcher with tongs. Add ice to the 1 liter line and stir. Date for 24 hours.

Yes to the recipe and shaker. Gets LCS by default.
You are wonderful. Thank you so much. Things at my store are tough right now. ☹

So the teas come out tomorrow right? Also how does your guys handle water cups? Right now it's turning into a big issue at my store -_-

Right. And don't forget about free tall Infusion teas on Friday from 1 'til 2.

Handle what about water cups?

Like do you guys charge if a guest ask for water/ ice cups? Also how do I order the ice tea boxes that are supposed to be part of the set? I haven't seen those sin early May and when I scan them back then I couldn't order em.

We don't charge for water/cups but my TL charged a girl extra for ordering a Trenta tea with no water or ice after her friend came up & asked for a 'big cup of ice'.
We don't charge for ice water but we don't give cups out for them to go to the soda fountain for it; too many took the cup & would fill it with soda while blocking our view with their body.
Of course we heard the syrup/co2 pumps go off & I had no qualms about walking up behind a kid & dumping his 'free' soda out.
We fix it behind OUR counter & watch to see if they're dumping it out.

No, we never charge for water. If they don't specify a size, they get a tall. We are on the honor system at my store, with the pop/icee cups next to the machines. Team members use those instead of the Starbucks ones.

Oh ok thanks for the input guys! I just finished my set and I gotta say this one wasn't as stressful as the other one lol. I just find it annoying when I don't get all the cups in the sirens eye and end up flexing some here and there. I was scanning random items yoo see if I could order extras and the other section didn't show up on my zebra hmm

Does anyone have the coffee cake dpci? We just got bumped from v04 to v03 and have to have it in stock by our next visit. Blueberry scones too, but I think those got diacontinued?

That's the pour over right? I'm talking about the one you put into your coffee machine lol I'm terrible at describing things

Thank you❤❤

Did anyone else see the memo on workbench about only ordering 1 of each item at a time for cafe and Starbucks that comes on FDC?

What's up with that? Is that just our food? Or supplies too? We order like, 3-4 at a time for food and only order once a week, so ordering one multiple times a week is fine. If we can only order 1 of each paper or dry item, that'll be a hassle.

Back